Introduction 1/4

- Jack Maynard.

"Hey guys, I am in a bit of a hurry but i thought i would vlog anyways. I am on my way to meet Jack, for breakfast. We haven't seen each other in 3 weeks because I were in New York. It's our 6 months anniversary, I am so exited to see him! Okay, see you guys there." I turn of my camera and run the last 200 meters to the café.

I stop up to catch my breath, the last 3 weeks have been so stressful. I have missed Jack so much, this will be amazing. I walk in the door, to see my beautiful boyfriend. He sits at our table, on his phone. He's wearing a black t-shirt, a pair of denim jeans and his leather jacket hangs on the chair. I walk over to the table and he looks up from his phone.

"Hey beautiful, have you missed me?" I say jokingly, he laughs and stands up. "Not really." He wraps his arms around my small body. I giggle a little, this is so us. I wrap myself out from his grip and looks annoyed at him. "You haven't missed me?" I say after I slap his chest. "Of course i missed you Kim." He says and leans in for a kiss, obviously I kiss him back. God i missed him.

After we've sat down and ordered he asks; "so how is the new house?" Oh yeah, mom and dad moved. I actually managed to forget for a second. "Weird." I simply say, it is weird. Mom and dad moved from the house i grew up in. "The house or situation?" He says and grabs my hand, I look up at him and a small smile grows on my face. "Situation, i mean it's a beautiful house. But it's the wrong house. Also being out all day working coming home to the wrong house, that's weird." I say, Jack laughs a little. "I know, but now your back home. It's our anniversary, let's enjoy this day." He says and squeezes my hand. "Lets." I say.

Here we sit, two idiots with big smiles. Holdning hans at our the table, the table where we first met. The table where we had our first kiss. The table where we said i love you, for the first time.

"Hey, you haven't vlogged yet!" Jack says loudly, I get a little chok. We both laugh a little. I pull out my camera and pushes the record button. "Okay, so we are here at the famous table. Jack is looking gorgeous as always, our food is on it's way." I say and just as i finished the sentence our waiter brought the food. "Pancakes?" Jack smiles and puts up his hand. She places the pancakes in front of him and the waffles in front of me. "Thank you." I say and she leaves. "The food arrived." I laugh and films it, and Jack. I then turn off the camera. "Cheers to 6 months." Jack puts his fork with pancakes up, I lift up my fork with waffles and clings it against his. "Cheers." I smile.