Introductuon 3/4

- Jc Caylen.

I'm so late for my date, maybe it's a sign. What if I'm not ready, I mean we've only been broken up for a month. Yes it is way too early, no Laura go. Brandon already ruined your life enough, how bad can it be. It's just a blind date, and Lily knows you very well. Just do it, and also stop having conversations with yourself.

I check my phone one last time, 01.02. Shit we were supposed to meet at 01.00 and it takes at least 5 minutes to run to the park. This will be a good first impression. I start to walk a little faster while I find the message from Lily.

'His name is Jc, he's easy to find. He has very curly hair and is most likely wearing a bandanna. He wants to meet at the park, 1 o'clock. Be there, you go girl.'

I put my phone in my bag, and start to run. I hate running, but I also hate being late. This guy better be worth it. I'm very close to the park, slow down until I'm in a fast walk, I don't want to seem too desperate. My eyes are all over the place, trying to find this Jc boy.

I look behind me to see if I missed him, and just as I turn my head I walk into someone and fall to the ground. Me being too busy to even look at whoever I bumped into just goes into a ramble. "Oh I'm so sorry, I'm late for a date and I can't seem to find the guy. I hate being late, uhm can you maybe help me? He has curly hair and is most likely wearing a bandanna." I finally actually look at the person I bumped into. "You must be Laura, I'm Jc." The boy says, and takes out his hand to help me up. "Yes, I am, thank you." I say and take his hand, he quickly and easily pulls me up.

"Btw I'm so sorry I'm late." I say and give him the most guilty look I have in me. He smiles "don't worry about it, to be honest I was late too." I laugh a little, not because it's funny but because I'm already comfortable. "So Lily said you have plans, mind telling me what they are?" I say with a smile. He's actually really cute, I could live in these curls.

"I thought we could get some lunch, I know this great place just around the corner." He says with a smile, his eyes are locked in mine. I smile and look away. "Sounds good." I say and look back at him, his head hasn't moved at all. He nods and we start to walk

"So how do you know Jenn, she never mentioned you." He says and just as he said I can see he regrets it. "I didn't mean that, or I meant it but not like that." He tries to explain, but it doesn't work. Also I as far as know, they only see each other when they are drunk, and I had a boyfriend. Obviously she never mentioned her boyfriend obsessed friend. "Yes you did, and it's cool. I met her like 4 months ago at a bar. What about you?" I answer, should I have mentioned Brandon? Nah never talk about your ex on a date. Rule number one. "Ehm I don't know actually, one day she was just there and I thought 'hey new friend cool'." He says with an awkward laugh, it's such an cute laugh. He really is cute, this is not gonna be that bad.

"I know the feeling, by the way not to sound like a little kid, but are we there yet? Cause I'm really hungry!" I smile guilty and he laughs a little. He puts his hand up and points to an alley. I'm confused, is this the moment where he kills me? I look down the alley and then at him, he just stand there with a smile. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you. There is a small but amazing restaurant in here." I smile and start to walk in there, and just as he said on my left there is a little restaurant. It kinda looks like something you would find in Italy. "I hope you like Italian." He says and pulls out my chair. What a gentleman, Brandon never did that.

Okay Laura, stop thinking about Brandon. You broke up with him, because he's a little cheating liar. Now just focus on the handsome boy in front of you.

"It's my favorite!" I answer, Jc smiles this beautiful smile. I get a weird feeling in my stomach, something I haven't felt in a while. "Perfect."