SethBling (Minific)

A/N Short idea I had while I was in the shower. That's where I do brainstorming XD. Enjoy!

MineCon 2014 was just around the corner, and the Mindcrack guys decided to share a house once again. All had arrived and Guude was gonna vlog.

" 'Lo guys!"

" 'Lo guys!"

"Shut up! Anyways we're at the... MINDCRACK HOUSE! In L.A. for MineCon 2014! So let's see all the members."

"Hi I'm BTC."

"Pause!"

"VintageBeef!"

"Pyro."

"My name is B~double O!"

"Yoyoyo ev'rybody GenerikB here."

"WELCOME BACK-A TO THE MIND-A CRACK-A HOUSE! Zisteau at your service."

"Helloo ladies and gentlemen my name is Kurt."

"MC here!"

"It's Millbee, and I'm actually at MineCon for once!" And so on. They continued down the line, Avidya to Rob to Nebris and so forth. Eventually, they arrived at the last person of the seventeen that made it.

"Welcome back Sethbling here." On the word 'back', something caught their attention.

"Woah guy, what the hell was that?"

"What was what?" Again, the little flash whenever he made an 'a' sound.

"Open up Seth." Seth's eyes widened as Guude began to harass him to open his mouth, pushing Seth's shoulder and intensely demanding that Seth "Open his god damn mouth already." Eventually Seth opened up and Guude nearly fell back with shock.

"A TONGUE PIERCING!?" Instantly everyone clamored around the redstoner to get a look.

"Holy shit!"

"WHY?"

"Is it a fake?" To Millbee's question, Seth responded by simply wiggling the small silver ball in place, proving that it was indeed, stuck through his tongue.

"Aw gross!"

"W-what possessed you to do... to do THAT?" Beef stammered out, incredibly flustered by the sudden news.

"I lost a bet." Seth said, simply shrugging.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THE BET?!" Guude practically screamed.

"... I said Tumblr wouldn't believe it if I started a fake Tumblr for Etho and put up a picture of me in high school and told them it was Etho. Oh they believed it." Everyone stared at Seth incredulously.

"And you agreed to the tongue piercing?"

"Hey, it was either that or an ass tattoo, what would you pick? Besides, your faces are funny." Seth leaned back in his leather chair, looking extremely satisfied with himself. The other sixteen members were absolutely stunned.

"Did you tell Tu-"

"Oh yeah. I said that it was me and I did a bet with a friend saying that they wouldn't believe it. I got a colorful response from the community."

"Are you gonna keep that piercing?"

"Hell yeah. Oh, and Guude?"

"Yeah?"

"We should play this as an opening to the panel instead of uploading this."

"Oh big time."

A/N It was originally an idea that OMGChad and Seth had a bet that is Chad lost, he had to die his hair hot pink and keep it like that for a month, but if Seth lost, he'd have to pierce his tongue. But I couldn't decide o a bet for the duo, so it sorta blossomed into this. Moral of the story, Seth is a troll. Hope you like it!

(P.S. The reason why this isn't in my oneshot book is cause that is for Mindcrack server/island thing ONLY. So, it wouldn't fit. Yeah, dumb reason, I know. K BYE~<3)