You're gonna want to read this

Okay, so I know that many of you have been waiting for this story to start updating and I have been trying. I have four chapters written finally and I think they're really good! But, I didn't really write them. at least not for the most part. with Alpha Obsession, I would write a chapter and send it to my best friend Mike (A.K.A. StorytellerMike). He would do his best to edit and keep my style clean. He actually wrote a few chapters where it was mostly about Hunter.

When I came up with the ideas for Scorching Bonds, I liked the idea of focusing it more on Hunter and his world. But Hunter is Mike's character and he already ended up writing 3 chapters for me. SO, I decided that I don't really want to put the story on my page when he's putting in so much work for it. I often edit his work so from now on I will be the editor for Scorching Bonds instead of the main writer. The uploads will be on his profile from now on and I will try to convince him to update daily. (i'm still gonna write the steamy scenes and any focusing Jake and the way he progresses. We all know that Jake has to step up his game and grow up if he doesn't want to get killed again. Let's hope college does that for him!

Here's a link to it all: 

https://www.wattpad.com/472590910-scorching-bonds-chapter-1