(27)

You set your hand above your eyes, blocking out the sun. The soft noise of crashing waves calmed you as you lay in the sand.

You and your boyfriend were currently on vacation. It was very relaxing being away from work for a little while.

Your leave was only away from a tiny, corner store, but your boy? He abandoned crime for a week. At least, he said he would.

Joker said that he wouldn't even look at his phone, nevermind calling and worrying about what's going on back home the entire vacation!

Currently, he was back in the hotel room, screaming at his goons over the phone for not disposing of a victim correctly.

You were alone on the beach, ignoring every human around you.

"Hey, hot stuff." A male voice, that definitely wasn't J's, boomed from above you. You opened your eyes, and propped yourself up on your elbows.

"Who are you, exactly?" You looked at the young, blonde-haired and blue-eyed boy. 

"The guy who is gonna rock your world." He bit his lip and looked up and down your body. 

"You got a lot of confidence in yourself, buddy." You stated blankly, then sat still, unsure of what to do.

You closed your eyes for a moment. Then, you suddenly heard a loud grunt. 

"Stay away from my girl, lover boy." J's voice sounded, saving you from the situation.

"Baby! Thank you!" You stood, and instantly jumped into J's arms.  "See? You can't just leave me alone, J..." You giggled, hinting at what he has been doing, considering his work. 

"Oh baby, never again." He held his hands on the small of your back. He kissed you passionately, clearly planning to stay by your side. 

wc: 302