The story of me...AND THE SUPER COOL NARUTO WORLD!!!!!!!!

Author's note. Hi everyone. this is my first story so I'm really nervous. tell me what you guys think, okay?                         

______________________________________________________________________________-

" Ouch!"

Well, there I go again. Tripping over air. Yup, I am extremely clumsy. Oh great, now everyone is laughing at me. Again. 'Sigh'. Oh no, here comes the most annoying girl in the whole school, Sarah, and her possy.

"Look, the freak fell again. Maybe her parent need to teach her how to walk again. Wait a minute, she doesn't have any parents. Looks like nobody wants her".

I learned to just ignore her because it makes her more angry than if I talk back. And, boy is it fun to annoy her.

" Hey freak i'm talking to you. So now you're not only albino, but you're deaf too?"

You heard her. I'm albino. Thats why I got picked on so much. Personally, I think I'm very pretty. My long white hair falls down to my waist in perfect waves. My pinkish red eyes are large.My skin is almost as pale as my hair and my lips are pale and full. Although I am a little on the small side. I'm 5 ft 1 and very bony. After Sarah walked away, I made my way home. I lived in a mansion because my adoptive parents were rich. As soon as I walked in the door, my butler greeted me.

" Hello miss Luna. How was your day?"

" Fine Al. Where are my parents?" I asked

" They went away to a business meeting. They should be back this weekend." He said

" Thanks Al. Don't worry about dinner, I'm not hungry." I said sadly

" Okay miss. I will the cook."

I went up to my room which was all white, and started watching my favorite show, Naruto.

As I was watching I thought about why people hated me so much, besides the fact that I was albino. I concluded that it must have been my personality. I was not exactly the most cheerful person you would ever meet. In fact, I always looked bored because nothing seemed to amuse me except for Naruto. Then the T.V. started glowing.

" What is going on?" I asked myself.

Then the T.V. sucked me in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. I'm sorry it's so short, but it is only the prolouge. Let me know if you want a profile of Luna. Please comment.