Training

I just wanted to let you know that Luna's age is now 8.

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up with tears in my eyes.

'This can't be happening to me.' I thought.' Why me, I didn't do anything.'

"No" I said to myself. "This is just a dream."

'Then why did it feel so real'?

Suddenly the door opened and in walked the Hokage followed by Kakashi and an Anbu.

"I see you are finally awake now." Said the Hokage.

"How long was I sleeping"? I asked. " 3 days" He replied.' I was out for that long? Wow I usually can't sleep at all' I thought to myself. I looked at the hokage."Can we speak privately?" I asked." As long as kakashi can be there, sure." He said. I nodded. "Then let's step into my office"

_________________________________________________________________________________

I ended up telling them everything. They listened patiently, only asking questions when they needed to.They looked surprised when I told them that I came from another land, but they looked even more shocked when I told them that I was part of the Raven clan.

"That clan is supposed to be extinct!" Said Kakashi." I guess not" Said the Hokage. " How would you like to be a ninja, Luna?" Asked the Hokage. I thought about it for a moment.' If I become a ninja, then I can change the events of the future. However, if I become a ninja, I will have to go through intense physical pain...But I want to save people'

I turned to the Hokage with a determined look." I'll do it". I said.the hokage smiled at me."Thats good. your knowledge of future events will help you along the way. I will have you personally trained by Kakashi for now. When you are ready to be in a team, you will be a Hogosha Gennin*. Your job will be to protect your team. so train hard."Said the Hokage.

"Yes sir"

_________________________________________________________________________________

It turnes out that I came 2 years before the start of the show. Which was fine with me, because it meant that I had more time to train.

Kakashi was walking me to my apartment that I would be living in. TheHokage said that he would pay for the place and that I would get a monthly check for food.

"So kid, just so you know, I won't go easy on you just because you're new. in fact, these 2 years are going to be the hardest years of your life" Kakashi said in a serious voice.

I just looked at him with an emotionless stare. Kakashi sweatdropped.

"Stop looking at me like that, it gives me the creeps" He said. We came to a huge gothic-looking house. " This is the place" Said Kakashi. I stared at it.' Well, it seems like the hokage went all out for me. I don't see why I will need this big of a place'

"Meet me at training ground 4 at 5:00am. Get as much rest as you can, you're going to need it."And he was gone.

I entered the house and went to the kitchen. There was already food in the fridge and cabinets.' Good no shpping for a while'. I went to the bedroom to sleep, everything that happened made me tired. As I was laying down, I began to think.

'I wonder if I should get close to anyone. I don't want to get betrayed again... I swear, if Daisuke is still alive, I will hunt him down and kill him slowly and painfully. I will have him begging for mercy before I rip his heart out. Like he ripped mine out'

I felt a pang in my heart.

"Daisuke..."

And I fell asleep. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that's it. I am extremely sorry that it took me so long to update. Craps been going on. Hope you liked it. R+R please ;) * Hogosha=protector