Naruto?

This chapter is dedicated to Yulexx for posting my first ever!!!!! You are awsome. Please vote and comment.

'blah' thinking

''blah'' talking

_____________________________________________________________________________________

'Ooooowwwww my head!'

I stood up and gasped. I was in a forest.

'How did I get here?'

Then I realised that not only was I in a forest, but it looked animated. I notised that I could hear a river a little bit away, and I could here the rusling of bushes. I could hear everything. I touched my ears and felt that they were pointed. I ran over to the water to get a better look and gasped. My ears looked like an elf's! Then I noticed something else. One of my eyes were red and the other was a beautiful amathyst.

 I was dressed in a white t-shirt with gloves that went to just above my elbows. My pants were white sweatpants, and I wore white sandals. Suddenly my purple eye started hurting. I closed my eye in pain. as I put my hand up to my eye, I felt something wet. I looked at my hand and saw blood.

'What is going on?' I thought.

Then I heard a rustling behind me. I looked up and saw... KAKASHI!!! We sort of stared at each other for a while before he talked.

"Whats a kid like you doing in a place like this." He said lazily.

" Well I don't know really." I said just as lazily.

He seemed to study me for a moment, looking at my bloody eye. 

My eye started hurting again and I fell to my knees in pain. Kakashi ran over to me and asked if I was okay. I couldn't answer. The pain made me unable to talk. Then I did something so uncool. I passed out.

________________________________________________________________Dream________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful woman in front of me. Her hair was to her knees and golden. Her eyes held honesty and kindness.

" Hello my child." She said in a serene voice.

" Uh, hi" I said akwardly.

" I bet you're wondering why you are here. Well, I needed someone to change the outcome of this world. You see, this world will be completely destroyed if you don't help." She said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!!!! sorry i didn't have much time to write this but i promise the chapters will get longer. Please vote and comment. Constructive critisism is welcome.

                                                                                                                                   Thanks  :)