A New Friend. An Old Aquiatence?

Chapter 3

(Somewhere in the basement)

???: Heith Here. Must prepare Must, *the chiming of a feminine voice rings* do you think he will like black or white, Rosary?

Rosary: ...... (It being a teddy bear is unable to talk)

???: hmm White it is then ♬.

(N/R) the Girl starts undressing from her current attire of nothing but a bra and panties as she changes into something to match her picked a dress, while humming to herself an unknown song.

???: There such is set. now to wait.

(N/r) a Grin appearing on the girls face revealing flawless white teeth that are yaeba (purposefully crooked teeth as to create fangs that poke out, a trend done in Japan and seen as cute)

the girl sits on an old wooden chair brushing her long hair with a metal and wooden brush.

(At the large doors in a large room)

(Y/N): "Ok who installed the giant gates of Hell under the science labs?"

Oh, how right you could be without even knowing it.

Glancing at the large door which was of a stone and metallic like material engraved with many images and words. something like this having to of cost a fortune alone in carving let alone getting someone that seems to be of unbroken stone blocks all one piece moved down into the basement being even more costly. you wonder what is on the other side of such doors that you almost drop to your knees in idle worship of its grandeur

"oh look it has a key hole. a tiny. small. keyhole. for a door that is taller than my parent's house."

having stared at the door for a moment taking in all of its realness your curiosity starts to eat at you and you pull yourself up off your knees and walk over slowly to the keyhole you look down at your giant ring of keys. this time not by luck or guidance you know which key goes to this. it is a small black key with a Victorian like pattern on the handle and teeth like a skeleton key. on the hilt of the key is an odd symbol... of two triangles opposite of each other and 4 lines 2 on each side of the triangle. though what the symbol means you have no clue.

"Now cheers to finding these let us see what lays behind the gate in the abyss shall we?"

placing the key it with it going completely in the door you twist using your finger and you hear a large unlocking sound and movement.and a sharp pain on your pointer finger.you quickly pull your hand back the hole from which the key went into started to close and perfect seal as if there was nothing there at all and on the spot where it was bearing the same symbol only blood red. a fresh red. your blood...

"Ow damn that hurt I hope I don't get tetnis from that...wait the hell? why is that symbol that virbrent i didint lose that much blood did i?"

you glance down at your finger with it having two small poke marks as if getting injected by a needle but with little blood but a red line and a few drops. you moved your hand out too fast for it to draw much and yet the symbol looked like it was fresh blood.

the Doors start to move as the sound of Gears turn and you take 15 paces back and almost fall backwards as the large huge doors the height of a house starts to slowly swing open as they open you look at the inner side of the door where the two would meet and see just how thick the doors are. at least 3 feet thick. the fact they move at all when seeming to have to weigh tons is unsettling. more upsetting than the existence of this room and that of the floors above you, but even more disturbing was the darkness that lies beyond the Gate.