Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Yesterday's lunch went amazing! I was so happy that Vin and Jules got along really well. At least I had her on my side.

I happily got ready, had my breakfast, grabbed my favourite snickers bar and was on my way to face another day in hell aka school. Pulled into the parking lot and found Jules typing furiously on her phone. That's odd! Usually she doesn't do that in school especially when she's surrounded by all her so called friends. I let it go thinking it might be something important.

I called her and she looked up at me and smiled and again got back to her phone. My jaw dropped at her ignorance! What was so important? I pulled her away from the group of people and asked her " Jules is everything alright? You seem kind of busy with the phone!". She gave a full smile and said " Everything is great. Just talking to a friend."

I laughed at that giddy smile. She was talking to her crush and I was happy for her. I didn't demand more details as I knew she'll tell me when she thinks is the right time to tell.

Few days went by and still I was clueless of this mystery guy! I mean common, if she's still talking to him that means something will come out of it, so she has to tell me. I tried talking to her but she wouldn't tell me. Either someone would come or call her or at times call me. It was so frustrating! I even told Vin about this and he thinks I'm over reacting and that she'll tell me when she's ready.

I even tried to make a list of the potential candidates who could be her crush and observed them but no luck.

Today we drove to school together as she had a flat tyre. I tried finding her after school but I couldn't find her! I tried calling but no answer! I was getting worried now! I asked her class mates but even they didn't see her. Finally a junior came up to me said " I saw your friend walk out with a guy after lunch. They got into that guy's car and drove away"

I was so furious at her! How could she act so irresponsible and she's out with a guy having a great time and here I am running around wondering if she's fine or not! Couldn't she drop me one text saying she's going with that mystery guy and won't need a ride? Ducking irresponsible bitch!

I thanked that junior and got into my car and went home. I called Vin to see if he could meet me. He didn't answer my call.
After a minute my phone beeped. It was a text from Vin.
"With a friend and will you me back as soon as I can"

I let out a sigh and laid down on my bed. Everyone's busy! God I'm really so pathetic! I have absolutely no life outside Vin and Jules! I made a mental note to myself "Make new friends". I closed my eyes to get some sleep.

I woke up when I heard my phone beep. Thinking it was Vin checked my phone and saw it was from an unknown number. Wondering who it was from I checked the message:

Unknown: Hi Pamela"

Seriously! How do people expect a reply without mentioning their name!

Me: "Who's this?

Unknown: I'm Jack from your Accounts class. Does that ring a bell?"

Me: Oh yes! Hi Jack. Wassup?"

Jack: "Nothing much. Just felt like talking to you

Me: "ummm about what? Everything's alright?

Him: yeah everything's cool. Just wanted to tell you that you looked beautiful today.

Me: oh! Well thank you. I gotta go now I'll see you tomorrow in class?

Him: yes of course. Bye and take care.

I kept my phone aside and closed my eyes happily with what Jack said echoing in my mind " you looked beautiful today". Why would he think that! Jack is then new guy at school and not to forget super hot and of all the girls he thought I was beautiful! I'm so happy that at least someone other than Vin thinks that way! Vin didn't text me back or call me what's wrong? And from then I lost my trail of thoughts and fell asleep.

Author's note-

Hello my sweet potatoes. I'm back and planning to complete this book by the end of this month. Here's the new chapter and it's not that big but it's just a filler. The upcoming chapters will be more fun filled. And as always if you guys like this chapter then please like, comment and follow.

=justanotherwriter29=