The beginning

~Alexis P.O.V~
I was washing up everything in preparation for the grand feast tomorrow when the headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore walked into the kitchen. A short house-elf named poppy ran up towards him, "hello Dumbledore sir, what can I get you?" Poppy asked. "Nothing today poppy, I just need Alexis".
___________________________

I snapped my head around,HE needs ME! "Alexis if you will please follow me" Dumbledore said calmly walking through the door way. I dropped everything I was doing and ran in the same direction.

We walked along the corridors for about ten minutes before we turned a corner and stoped in front of a gargoyle statue. The gargoyle looked old and dusty but real at the same time.

"Lemon sherbet" Dumbledore declared, the gargoyle statue moved aside to revival a spiral staircase. We traveled up the twisty staircase ending up at a old looking door. Dumbledore flicked his rist and the door swung open, he walked in and over to a chair behind his desk. "Alexis, come sit" he reported as he sat down, I walked over and sat down. " what do you need me for sir?"I asked "Alexis there's something I have to tell you...........your not really a house-elf"

Hi everyone, this is my first story on wattpad so please no hate ~Daughter of padfoot