The shack

I close the door and ran
down the stairs. I ran in and out of corridors for about 10 minutes but As I turned a corner I ran into something, or more like someone.

I fell back landing on my butt, "who are you, May I ask?" I heard a voice say, I looked up to see Professor McGonagall.

"oh, sorry professor. I'm Alexis" I said politely, "Alexis who?" She questioned "well, from what Gramps told me my last name is black" I answered "oh, your Albus's goddaughter" she realised "yep, that's me, now I have to get to hagrid's hut" I replied "Of course" she said, obviously lost in thought.

I ran around the castle for about another 10 minutes before I reach the gigantic entrance doors, then I realised I was no longer a house-elf so I couldn't do wandles magic but I went with my gut feeling and tried anyway. I raised my hand, closed my eyes and imagine the giant doors opening. When I opened my eyes the gigantic entrance doors were wide open " YESSSS" I said to myself excitably, 'this means I can still do wandless magic' I thought.

I walked across the bridge and down the path to Hagrid's hut, I walked past the pumpkin patch and up to the door. I knocked on the door three times and stepped back, not even a minute later the doors open to reveal a man about 8 feet tall.

"I'm guessing your hagrid. I'm Alexis" I extended my hand for him to shake "so you're the girl Dumbledore asked me to take to diagonally" He said Quite questionably, "yep, that's me" I exclaimed "well, we better get going we have to make a stop before we go to diagonally".

~Time skip brought to you by Dobby's sock~

We landed on a rock island, with a small wooden shack on it. "what are we doing here?" I asked "well we have to pick up someone" he answered camly, hagrid walked up to the door and started knocking.

On the sixth knock the door lep from its hinges and fell to the ground, he looks back at me gesturing for me to come and walked through the door way. I followed him into the shack,as I entered I saw a chubby boy standing in the middle of the room next to a couch, a elder chubby man on the bottom Step of the stairs with a gun, a Slim woman hiding behind him. Hagrid walked towards the cubby boy, "well harry las' time I saw you, you was just a baby" Hagrid chirped, The cheerfulness evident in his voice.

The boy was in complete shock, shaking with fright. "I-I-I'm n-not h-Harry" he stuttered. All of a sudden a short, lanky boy with jet black hair came out from hiding next to the fireplace, his clothes bagged off him, he had to have been freezing
"I am"