Prologue

"Okay Wolfie, it's time for school." says my mother at the breakfast table. I'm surrounded by my five siblings, all boys...poor mom. Dad isn't here but that's not unusual. 

I look at my mother confused. I've already been to school. I graduated early with my older brother. We were the top of our class in sword combat and demon studies. 

"Um...mom, I have already been to school. I'm almost a complete Divine." I look across the living room table to see my older brother,Vernor, laughing silently like he's in on something. Now I am really confused.

"Well yes, and we are very proud of you," she cast her blue eyes which all of her children share at the abandoned seat at the table. She closes her life briefly. "But I am talking about you attending human school."

I stare at her. 

She beams at me. 

"Like with mortals?" ask the third youngest Tad as he destroys his breakfast with the adapt ability of a child even though he's almost twelve. 

"Yes" my mother takes up a napkin and starts wiping his face. 

Vernor glances at me and sticks out his tongue.

 I frown. 

"Do I have a choice to not attend?" I  ask

My mother smile grows and becomes forceful. I become slightly scared.

"Nope"she tilts her head to the side. 

Well shit.