Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Harry turned off the stereo and Louis sighed, placing a hand on his forehead.

He was tired.

"I have one piece," he said, "One piece."

Harry walked closer to him, not saying anything.

"It's...," Louis said disappointedly, "It's not happening."

Harry said nothing.

"I don't...," Louis said, "Oh, my God." He said putting his hands on his face

"You're gonna be fine." Harry said to console his husband

"Oh, my God. I'm gonna have to call them." Louis  said shaking his head, "I'm gonna have to call them and tell them that I can't do it."

Harry chuckled quietly and walked closer to Louis, he raised a little piece of something he didn't even know himself.

"Come to bed with me." He said in a squeaky voice and Louis looked at him weirdly

"Come on. I know you wanna come to bed with me." He said still continuing the squeaky voice

Louis mumbled something while shaking his head, making Harry chuckle. 

Suddenly, Harry brought his his face to Louis' neck and his fingers started tickling Louis' sides.

"Don't!" Louis almost screamed while giggling

He gasped "Oh, no, please, no." He said 

But Harry didn't stop, and Louis slided himself off the stool and fell to the ground but Harry didn't stop.

Louis was still giggling. "Stop it!" He said and Harry kissed his cheek before sitting up.

"Okay, okay, okay." He said and looked at the work Louis had been doing and what made him so frustrated.

"I think this one's coming along fine." Harry said pointing to Louis' unfinished sculpture.

Louis sat up himself and looked at the work.

"I mean, I know it's not finished, but I'm already starting to see a mood." He said looking at the work again but stuttering as he said 

Louis just looked at him lovingly.

"It's got like a darkening curtain thing happening there, and then a competing

light element, there." He said moving his hands around, explaining to Louis

"Mmm-hmm." Louis said still looking at him with heart eyes.

"It's abstract, but," Harry stopped for a second,  "I mean, I don't know, I kind of think it's already powerful." He said looking at Louis who was twitching a smile

Harry was confused, "What?" He asked Louis

"You totally love me." Louis said smiling lovingly 

"Yeah, I do." Harry said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah," Louis nodded and giggled, "I know because this is my piece," Louis said pointing to the work in the back.

"and that's the scrap pile," Louis said. He moved closer to Harry and whispered, "which I'm now saving." 

"Hmm." Harry said, trying to keep in a smile, but eventually gave up the act when Louis put his hands on either sides of his faces and brought his lips to his.

He kissed him, showing him how much he loves him. 

Louis leaned back, pulling Harry along with him and they lied on the tiled floor, kissing slowly, but so so lovingly.

Louis trailed his hand down Harry's back and lifted Harry's shirt, running his hands along his naked back.

Harry brought his lips down, kissing Louis' neck.

Harry tugged on Louis' shirt and he took it off , lips separating for a little time only.

Somewhere along that time, they moved to the bed in Louis' studio.

With slow thrusts and between pleasuring each other, they whispered 'I love you's.

Louis moaning out Harry's name and when they had come down from their highs, they said the words of love again as they wrapped their arms around each other and falling asleep.

It was a moment of total physical, mental, and every other kind of love.

-------/--------

vote and comment please?

Follow me on Twitter @larrysturbating