8TEEN // Ivan Martinez

Based on 8TEEN by Khalid!!

I never fell in love, I saved those feelings for you. So let's do all the stupid shit that young kids do, just me and you

I sat with Ivan on the rooftop of a building we found. We were walking around in the middle of the night and decided to climb it for no real reason. We sat in silence looking at LA still lit up even in the middle of the night.
"Y?N?" Ivan asked quietly from beside me. I lifted my head off of his shoulder that I was resting on and looked at him, waiting for him to continue.
"I love you so much, you know that?" he asked. A blush crept onto my cheeks and I smiled, nudging him with my shoulder.
"You may have mentioned it a few times," I winked. "I love you too."
"I've never fallen in love with anyone, and I didn't expect to for a while but once you showed up, it just happened," he rambled, holding my hand in both of his, playing lightly with my fingers.
"You're so cute," I smiled as I leaned over and kissed his cheek. 
"I feel the same, I was always sort of scared of it but you made that fear go away," I added, leaning my head back on his shoulder as he continued to play with my hands.
"People probably think we're just young and stupid," Ivan chuckled, shaking his head slightly.
"Well maybe we are," I smirked.

"Hey!" someone called from the other side of the roof. We both jumped and turned around to see a security guard with a flashlight.
"You're not allowed to be here! What are your names?" he called.
"Let's go," Ivan whispered as he took my hand and began running, the security guard calling after us telling us to stop. We ran back down through the building and onto the road.
"Ivan you're insane!" I called as we continued running, the cool LA air running through my hair and across my face. Ivan squeezed my hand tightly as we ran down the streets of LA, places still lit up brightly and cars still driving along the streets. He turned a corner and stopped running so we could catch our breath.
"We just ran from a security guard," I laughed, leaning my head on Ivan's chest as I laughed.
"That was kinda fun," he shrugged, wrapping his arms around me.
"Young and stupid, remember?" I winked.
"That's us," he laughed. "Come on, let's walk."

We walked down the street, talking about everything and nothing at all. We skipped and sang and laughed, having a great time just being together even if we weren't doing anything special. Just being together was fun enough for both of us. 

"I love you, Ivan," I said lightly as we were walking calmly again, approaching home.
"I love you too, it's just you and me."
"Forever and always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO THIS ONE KINDA SUCKS SORRY BUT HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

Leave me requests! And if you wanna, go read my Emilio fanfic!

Enjoy!

-Rachael