Dog

Evan and Connor have been living together for a while now and as much as Connor loves Evan, he's bored of the lack of company. He wanted a pet, no, he needed a pet. "Evan?" He turns to his boyfriend from his spot on the couch. "Y-yes?" Evan looks at Connor. "So I was wondering if you maybe..I don't know..wanted to get a pet?" Evans eyes widen. "Y-yes! Yes? Yes! I would l-love a pet!" Evan smiles. Connor chuckles softly.
"Wh-what do you want to get? If you want a pet. Well of course you want a pet. You asked me if I wanted one so-" Evan was cut off by Connor. "A dog would be nice." Evan nods. "Y-yeah.." Connor smiles softly. "I found a nice shelter the other day I think we should get it from there. It looked like it wouldn't be to expensive either." Connor says. "Th-that's nice. M-maybe we could g-go today? O-only if you want t-to though." "I think today would be great! C'mon! Lets go!" Connor pulls Evan up from the couch and pulls him out the door and to the car.
Time skipper
They arrive at the shelter and Connor walks in, Evan trailing behind him. They walk around until they find the room with dogs inside. Connor holds the door open and Evan walks in. They're are rows of cages filled with different types of dogs. They bark loudly and Evan cringes at their volume. He looks around, plugging his ears. Connor covers Evans ears as well. They walk to the back and see a small beagle sitting there. The little dogs tongue was hanging out. Evan crouches down and reaches his hand out to the dogs cage. The dog looks at Evan and whimpers and he scurries back a bit. Evan pulls his hand back. "I sc-scared h-him.." Evan says sadly. "Nah, you didn't scare him. He's just a bad dog. Lets go look at some better ones." Evan and Connor jump. They turn and see an employee standing behind them. I kinda like him though. He reminds me of someone." Connor says, ruffling Evans hair. Evan giggles. "Whatever. He's really bad with people but if you him you can have him." The guy says. "I w-want him. But o-only if C-Connor says yes." Evan looks at him. "Yeah I like him." Connor agrees. "Ok well you just need to sign a few papers and pay for him then you can go." Evan nods and stands up.
Another time skippy skip skip
The boys had already gotten all the toys and food. Evan held the dog in his lap as they drove home. Evan tried to calm the dog because he was shaking the whole way. "Wh-what sh-should we name him?" Evan asks. "Well..he's very jumpy and..and..Skittery.??" (Sorry not sorry) "Skittery? I-I mean s-sure.." (I'm just really bad at names) They drive home, unaware of the crazy things they will experience in the future.
( I know..it's bad. But yeah..ok byeeeeee)