Prom Pt.1

Thanks for suggesting this! I do take suggestions if you wanna, ya know, suggest

Thanks for suggesting this! I do take suggestions if you wanna, ya know, suggest. K byyeeeeee.

Evan stood by his locker, fidgeting nervously. He was more nervous than usual. See Evan had a problem. He wanted to ask someone to prom, but he has a crush on TWO people. Connor Murphy and Jared Kleinmen. He taps his foot to the beat of some Bob Marley a junior was playing. He smiled as he saw the kid, Michael Mell, asking another junior, Jeremy Heere, to prom. He looks away and starts breathing more quickly when he sees Connor and Jared approaching him. "Hey Evan I-" Connor stops. "Hey, are you ok?" He asks. "O-oh yeah t-totally. I w-was just...getting ready for sc-school..yeah school." Evan replies. "Dude you look like your mom just caught you watching porn." Jared laughs. "Dude!" Connor elbows Jared. Evan blushes hard. "Actually I w-was wondering...solikeihaveacrushonbothofyouandiknowthatitsweirdbutwillbothofyouguysgotopromwithme?" Evan says quickly. Connor's eyes widen, understanding what Evan just said. "What?" Jared asks obliviously. "He just asked us both to prom.." Connor says. Jared's eyes widen too. Evan squeaks, "S-sorry..I sho-shouldn't have a-asked." He runs off. They look at each other. "Why not." Connor shrugs. "I'm cool with it." Jared says.

Evan was hiding in the bathroom. 'You messed up good this time Evan~' A voice in his head says. 'They'll never talk to you again. They think you're a freak! Probably because you are one~' It laughs. "Shut up. I'm not a freak.." Evan says. Evan fights with himself for a bit. After a little while, Jared and Connor come in there to check on him. Evan was mumbling to the voice. "I can't do that. I-I'm not gonna leave Ja-Jared and Connor alone." He mumbles. Connor knocks on the stall door. "Hey Evan? You in there?" He asks softly. He stops mumbling and wipes a few tears. "Wh-what? Oh..y-yeah I'm I-in here.." "Can we come in..?" Jared asks, his voice calmer than normal. He wipes his face and sniffs. "Y-yeah.." He unlocks the stall door. Evan's cheeks were tear stained. His eyes were red and puffy. "E-Evan.." Connor hugs him tightly. "Yes." He says in Evans ear. "Wh-what..?" "You asked us to prom right?" Jared asks. Evan nods. "We're saying yes. We want to go with you." Connor clarifies. Evans eyes light up. "Th-that's-you guys-Th-thank you!"