Loud

I made this cuz I relate and I'm tired cuz it's 4:18 am k? Cool.

Third Person:
Evan walked into school. It was just like every other day, rushing to  his locker whilst plugging his ears. His ears were just to damn sensitive. He use to have headphones, but another kid broke them. His Mom didn't have enough money for new ones so he would just have to suffer. For Evan, school days were mostly spent in the nurses office. Even the slightest loud noise will make his ears start to ring. He usually came to school early, so he wouldn't have to deal with the LOUD morning traffic jams of the halls. Today was different though. His Mom couldn't drop him off early because of something at her work. Anyway, Evan ran to his locker, hyperventilating. It was so loud. Everyone was yelling. To loud. To loud. To loud! He heard ringing in his ears. The louder the noises got, the louder the ringing got. He couldn't take it much longer. If he lets his ears ring for to long without leaving the loud area, they will bleed. Evan, of course, did not want this to happen. He looked for the closest door that wasn't a class room and ran for it. It was the boys bathroom. He looked tho the sinks and saw, he wasn't the only person in there.
Evan pov
I run into the bathroom. My ears hurt like heck. The ringing was becoming overwhelming. I run into a stall, not noticing the other boy in there.
??? Pov
I was standing in the bathroom, skipping class...again. I see a shorter boy run in, plugging his ears. I watch him run into a stall. 'Uhh...do I help him?' I think to myself. I shrug and go to the stall door. I knock on it lightly. "Hello? Are you alright?" I ask "um-ye-yeah.. Just g-o away..." The kid replied. "I'm gonna come in now,."