Introductions and start

Hi I am Y/N and I have two older brothers named Jin and Yoongi. Yoongi is my actual brother and Jin is my step-brother. I am 17 years old and I just moved to Seoul, South Korea. I am moving in with my older brothers because my parents told me too. Also today is the first day of school. This is the house I live in with my brothers. (item above) 

I was in my room after school until Jin came into my room.

Jin: Y/N can you please come downstairs I need to introduce some of my friends to you.

Y/N: Ok Jin

Then Yoongi came in and said 

Yoongi: My friends too hyung

So I went downstairs to meet their friends. I only recognized one them. (She recognized Namjoon)

Jin: Guys introduce yourselves together and individual.

BTS: Hi we're BTS

RM: Hi I'm Namjoon but you can call me Rap Monster.

JH: I'm Jhope.

JM: Hi I'm Jimin.

V: I am Taehyung but you can call me V.

JK: Hi I am Jungkook

Jin: Sis can you please introduce yourself

Y/N: Hi I am Y/N

Then Yoongi told me to go to my room and Jin got mad and told me stay and hang out with them and I couldn't say no so I stayed and hung out with them

4 hours later

After 4 hours the guys went home except for Jungkook. He had to stay the night because he didn't want to get in trouble with his parents.

Jin: Jungkook you can sleep in Y/N's room tonight.

JK: Ok

Y/N: NO HE ISN'T JIN.

Jin: YES HE IS.

Yoongi: Y/N listen to Jin.

Y/N: Shut up Suga.

Yoongi ran up the stairs to get to my room but when he got to my room the door was locked.

Y/N: The door is locked nice try Yoongi.

Jungkook and I had fun in my room like locking Yoongi out and Jin telling us to go to sleep. We didn't listen to him every time we heard footsteps by my door we pretended to be asleep.

JK: Y/N I have to tell you something.

Y/N: Ok you wanna go outside to talk.

JK: Okay we can't tell Yoongi or Jin ok.

Y/N: Okay.

Jin: What's going on in there?

Y/N: Nothing Jin.

Jin: ok.

Yoongi: There better be anything fishy going on in there. 

Jungkook and I went to the garden and talked there.

JK: Y/N I l...l...l love you

Y/N: I love you too Jungkook

Then Jungkook pulled me into an embrace and also kissed me and little did we know that Jin and Yoongi were listening to our conversation.

Jin: (whispering) What did he say to her?

Yoongi:(whispering) I love you that is what he said to her.

We went back to my room and talked for what it seemed like forever but it was only several minutes. Then Jin came in and told Jungkook to go home. I got sad and ran to my bathroom. I was in my bathroom crying because my brothers always ruin everything for me and I am really sick of it but they are my brothers I have to love them. Then Jin knocked on the door and asked me if I was okay.

Jin: Y/N are you okay?

Y/N: No and leave me alone.

Yoongi: You can't tell us what to do Y/N.

Jin: Yoongi let's leave.

Yoongi: Is she hurt or heartbroken?

Jin: Yoongi shut up and let's go.

After my so called brothers left I got out of my bathroom and immediately ran to my room and Jungkook saw me run to my room and ran after me and stopped me.

JK: Sorry I have to go.

Y/N: I don't want you to go though.

JK: I have to but I love you

Jin: Jungkook time to go

JK: Ok bye babe

Y/N: Bye

Jungkook gave me a kiss and walked away.

----------------------

Hey guys this is an old ff that I made and I wanted you all to enjoy it

-Natalie