Chapter 1

2016; Michael's POV: It's her fault I'm like this. She made me into a monster. Her murderous rampage all those years ago when she almost killed me. Could that be why I've become this?

No. It can't be.

I chose this path. I faked my own death. I changed my look. I created a new identity. I became a blacklister. She didn't push me to do it. I did it myself.

It wasn't Maggie's fault.

Speaking of Maggie, I wonder where she is. I heard Reddington turned himself into the FBI. Perhaps she went with him. However, I have run into Reddington a couple times. Maybe he's an informant. Maggie shouldn't be far behind him though. I want to find out, but don't want to risk being captured and exposed in doing so. Maybe I'll put it on the back burner for now.

I quickly snapped back to what I was doing and remembered I'm in the middle of a shootout. "Alex, what do you wanna do? We can't stay crouched here forever!" Caleb asked. When I became a blacklister I became Alexander Tuft, and with a little plastic surgery, I look like a different person. Actually like a younger version of myself. Caleb has been my bodyguard.

I didn't say anything to him. Instead I just reloaded my gun, hopped up, and took a few more shots, killing two of the men. I quickly ducked back down behind the car and tried to come up with a better plan. "Wait, I just remembered." I said. "Remembered what?!" Caleb asked. "There's a smoke grenade in the glovebox. Cover me." I said.

Caleb hopped up and started shooting. I quickly opened the door and grabbed the grenade out of the glovebox. After I closed the door I quickly hopped up and threw it before crouching back down. I heard the smoke release and Caleb and I ran over, finishing the job. When everyone was dead, I bent over, trying to catch my breath.

"How did this even start?" I asked. "Darcy brought you here to try to kill you." He said, pointing at the body. I just started at the corpse before spitting on it. "Fucker."

I looked up and saw two people strolling down the sidewalk. Dude in a fedora with a young brunette lady. At first they were unrecognizable, but then I realized who Mr. Fedora was.

Reddington.

They brunette lady can't be Maggie though. Looks to young, Maggie would be close to my age by now. Then again, the plastic surgery I got made me look like my younger self, maybe that's what Maggie did? My curiosity took over. I started walking towards them, but before I went to cross the street I stopped dead in my tracks.

I can't interfere. Hell, if that is Maggie and she knows I'm alive, she'll hate me. Maybe she'll even kill me. Reddington and the woman stopped, and I could see an FBI badge hanging on her belt. Definitely not Maggie. And the rumors of Raymond turning himself in are true. He must be an informant now.

"Alex. You ok?" Caleb asked as he walked up behind me. I was silent for a moment before nodding my head as I licked my lips. "Yeah." I replied...