Chapter 2

Michael's POV: Perks of being a blacklister: I get my own new mansion. I loved Neverland with all my heart, but I wanted to get away from all that bullshit. This place is big, but not as big as Neverland. I've got stolen artifacts, cash stashes all over the place, weapons, you know, the works. Things are going great now.

The fact that I saw Reddington the other day is bugging me. He has to know where Maggie is. I haven't wondered about her in years. Why have I all of a sudden? Maybe she's near and I have some kind of spidey-sense? I don't know, but I want to find her now.

There was a knock at the door. I stood up to answer it. "I got it." Caleb called as he walked in the room, and I sat back down. "Ah. Hello there. Is Alexander here by any chance?" I heard a familiar voice. 

Reddington.

God damnit.

I stood up and turned to his direction. "Reddington? What can I do for you?" I asked. That same brunette lady was with him. "This is agent Elizabeth Keen. We actually could use your help with something." He said, introducing me to the lady. I shook her hand, then looked at Reddington, confused. Why would he introduce her as an agent? "Please take a seat" I said. They followed me to the couches and we sat down. "What do you need?" I asked. "An old friend of mine refuses to turn herself into the FBI, despite the fact that she will most certainly get immunity, and we need her as an informant. I need you to meet up with her and convince her." He said.

"Now why would I do that? Especially since I'll be thrown in jail to rot?" I asked, eyebrow raised. "Because I'll pretend as if this meeting never happened and that she turned herself in voluntarily." Elizabeth said. I pondered for a bit, then sighed. "Maybe. Who is she?" I asked. "Maggie Adler." Reddington said. My heart skipped a beat. He does know where Maggie is.

I acted as if I was thinking, although in my mind, I already decided. "Fine. I'll do it." I said. Raymond smiled. "Great! It's settled. Here's her last known location. Go there and try your damnedest to convince her." He said. "Will do." I replied. We shook hands again and I escorted them out.

"Something seems fishy about this." Caleb said. "What makes you think that?" I asked. "Reddington brought an FBI agent along. He wants you to find a friend of his. He's up to something." He said. "Maybe," I replied, "but it's a chance I'm gonna take. Turns out his friend and I go back a while."

Caleb raised his eyebrow. "By that you mean?"

"Ok, backstory time." I started "long story short, a long time ago she was a serial killer, tried to kill my guitarist, and planned on killing me next. She held me and a bunch of my crew hostage and killed some of them. We escaped and she went to live with Reddington. Last I saw her she was normal."

"See! This is all part of Reddington's plan! He's gonna get her to kill you!" He said. "Caleb. Listen. It's ok. If something happens, oh well. At least I'll get to figure out what happened to her." I said. "I don't know man, this just doesn't feel right." He said.

"Well then, good thing you're not coming with." I replied before leaving.

I drove to the address Reddington gave me. It was a small cabin in the woods. Looks cozy. After taking a couple deep breaths, I got out of the car and walked up to the cabin. After one more deep breath, I knocked on the door.