Fantasy #8 Realization of Love

This is a work of fiction and is not for everyone. If easily offended DO NOT READ. All constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated but disrespect will not be.

This little piece of advice is for the guys and I hope you use it. Women can use it also but more for the guys.

I know in life us guys are raised to be the tough person. The ones who do not cry, to never show weakness and always and under no circumstances let our emotions get the best of us, but let’s not forget we are human. We have these emotions and sometimes we need to express them. It doesn’t make us weak, it doesn’t make us any less of a man it makes us human. We need to take time and enjoy all those things. From the beauty of a woman to the joy of holding out first born. I used to be one of those guys who thought like this. I almost lost everything I enjoyed because of it. My wife never understood why I never told her she was beautiful, why I never expressed my feelings or love for her and why I never let anything get to me. In my case this all changed the day my wife had a punctured lung. I will not go into all the details but let’s just say I was terrified. The thought of losing her was more then I could take. I broke down watching her hurt. I couldn’t do anything. I thought about my kids not having their mother any more, me raising our three kids by myself. Me not having the woman who had seen me at my worse and was truly the backbone of our family. OK before I start crying I will stop. Guys tell your woman how you feel, what you want, what you like and most definitely how much you love her. You will find it takes a stronger man to do those things then be silent and say nothing at all.  Stop being the quiet man and be the man who screams his love for his woman for all to hear.

The first part of this story and fantasy may require a tissue so have one handy. L

Have fun and I hope you enjoy. J

     Josh was staring at the clock counting down the remaining minutes of his shift.

     Five more minutes and this day is over. thinking to himself.

     It had been a long day and all he wanted to was get home, grab a nice cold beer, kick his feet up and watch the baseball game. The Yankee’s were playing the Red Sox and he really wanted to see it. He hadn’t gotten to see very many games so far this season and it was driving him crazy. He had no idea how his fantasy baseball league was doing and wanted to catch up on some much needed stats.

     RING, RING, RING. The siren blasting at a deafening sound.

     Great!!!  Two minutes left and there would be a call come in. Reaching for his keys he stood, pushed his chair under his desk and stalked towards the door.

     Could this day get any worse? turning the handle to open the door. Opening the door he was greeted by James.

     “What’s up, Josh?” he spoke seeing the dismay in Josh’s eyes.

     “We just had a call come in,” answering him. I was getting ready to leave and now I have to go answer this call.

     “I can take it Josh, you just go home and I will see you in the morning.”

     “Are you sure James?” he asked hoping he was really being sincere.

     “Yea man I got it.” spinning around and heading back to his car.

     “Thanks man, I really appreciate it.” following him out of the station to his car. Pulling the handle to the door he opened it and slide in letting out a deep sigh as he closed it. Placing the keys in the ignition he cranks the car and pull the shifter into drive. Turning onto the road he began the long daunting drive home.  Reaching over he turned the radio on. The song playing on the radio was the one that played when he had his first dance as husband and wife.

     He began to sing along with the song reminiscing back to the day he got married.  The way Stephanie looked walking down the isle. Her red hair flowing from underneath the veil, the light fabric covering her face. Watching as she finally reached him and he lifted it, seeing the single tear in her eye. Not a tear of sadness, but one of happiness. Taking her hand in his as he lead her to the alter where they said their vows declaring their love for each other while sliding the ring on each others fingers. The preacher pronouncing them husband and wife and that he may now kiss his bride.

     A smile formed on his face as just the thought gave him goose bumps. The song finished playing and he listened as the announcer interrupted the music.

     “Hello listeners,” before continuing. “Just thought we would let everyone know that there is a bad traffic accident on Durham Street Extension.” the announcer informed before starting the next song.

     Hearing the announcer his smile was rapidly replaced with fear. He lived off the street the announcer had just mentioned and looking at the clock he knew his wife and kids would be heading home or just about there. His heart began to sink into his chest as he turned the radio down and turned the police scanner in his patrol car on.

     Listening to the scanner he heard the dispatch unit give the information to the accident.

     “We have a green Ford Mustang involved in a 480 (hit and run) on Durham Street Extension.“ Hearing the description his heart sank. Glaring at the scanner the dispatch officer continued.” EMT’s are in route to the scene of the accident.

      Fumbling to find his phone he finally found it and rapidly began to dial his wife’s number.

      “Answer the phone,” he worriedly ordered. “Answer the damn phone,” he ordered to himself again.

     “Hi you have reached Stephanie. I can’t come to the phone right now. If you would leave your name, number and a brief message I will return your call as soon as possible,” her voice spoke.

      The sound of her voiced echoed throughout his ears as he reached for the button to turn on his lights and siren. The blaring sound coming from the sirens and the thoughts running through his mind caused him to break down in tears. He was not one to cry or really show any emotion but this was his wife and kids he thought. Watching as cars began to pull off to the side he hurriedly made his way to the scene of the accident. All the fears he had overtaking his body as he pulled up and spotted the mangled mess of what was once an automobile.

     Pulling the handle he quickly opened the door stepping out and slamming it behind him. He watched as the ambulances pulled off leaving the scene. They didn’t have their lights or sirens on which he had usually knew to mean that there were no survivors. Rushing over to the destroyed car he was stopped by James.

     “What are you doing here Josh,” he asked seeing the tears in his eyes.

     “I came as soon as I heard the accident on the scanner.” he responded “How are they?”

     “How are who?” James questioned having no idea what or who he was talking about.

     “My wife and kids,” Josh answered him waiting for the bad news. He had given the bad news before and it was never easy. He had done it so many times their reaction didn’t get to him like it use to.

      Turning around and looking at the car James realized what Josh thought. He thought it was his car and that his wife and kids had been killed.

     “I’m sorry…..” James started watching as Josh fell to his knees screaming.

     “WHY…….WHY?” Josh asked.

      “Josh get a hold of yourself,” he told him. “No one was in the car Josh, It isn’t your car. The car was broke down and when the tow truck tried to lift the car it slipped off and fell down the embankment.”

     “What do you mean?” he asked not understanding what James was talking about.

     “The car was broke down and when the tow truck tried to lift it the car slipped off and fell down the embankment.” he repeated.

     James was taken aback. In all the years they had been together he had never seen Josh break down and he was shocked. Josh was always the strong one. The one everyone asked to deliver the bad news. He never really showed any emotion and just did it.

     “Josh, what is going on with you, you have never showed this type of reaction?” he told him. “All the guys talk about you not having a heart or asking if you know what emotions are.”

     Hearing this made him feel insulted. He had emotions, he had a heart, he knew what love was. Standing up he took the back of his hand and wiped the tears away.

    “I’m sorry,” he replied. “I don’t know what came over me, I just thought it was my wife and kids.”

    “See that is what I mean Josh,” James pointed out. “As soon as you knew it wasn’t your family you went back to macho mode.” Josh listened.

     “You have a beautiful wife, two beautiful kids and everything a person could ask for. I pray to God you don’t act that way around them. We would all love to have what you have and this tough guy persona is not good for you or your family. Tell that woman how much she means to you, tell her you love her. Kiss her everyday like it is the first time you ever kissed her.” Josh stood there dumbfounded.

     “Do the same to those kids of yours. Make the most out of everyday you have with them because you have seen how fast it can all be taken away. I would hate for something to really happen and you didn’t tell or let them know how much they mean to you.”

     Spinning around Josh walked away. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about! he thought making his way back to his car. Sliding into the seat he pulled the door he had left open closed and sat there.

     My wife knows how much I love her, my kids know I love them. Maybe I don’t say or show it everyday but they should know.  Looking in the rear view mirror at himself he realized his friend was right. He didn’t do those things. He didn’t think he had to because they should know it. Strapping his seat belt he turned the lights and siren off and started home. The thoughts of his friends words ringing in his ears. He tried to think of the last time he told his wife he loved her, the last time he told her she was beautiful. A blank was all he could muster.

     Driving down the street he spotted a little flower shop and was compelled to pull in. Pulling up to the shop he cut the car off and sat there. Lost in his thoughts. Reaching for his wallet he opened it and stared at the picture he kept in it of his wife and kids. He stared at the big smile she had on her face. The glimmer in her eyes as she held the kids close to her. Beaming like only a mother could from just pure delight and happiness.

     Opening the door to the car he stepped out and made his way into the store. Scanning the store for the perfect bouquet of flowers. He looked at the roses but they didn’t seem to fit. He wanted something more, something different. He finally spotted the ones he wanted. A bouquet of purple and white blossoms with baby breath decor accented with a purple ribbon wrapped around a clear vase. Grabbing the bouquet he made his way to the counter grabbing a bag of rose pedals on his way.

     “Someone is a very lucky lady,” the clerk responded.

     “No,” he corrected. “I am a very lucky man.” paying the clerk as he spun around walking out of the store. Stopping at the top of the stairs to the store he took a deep inhale of the bouquet. The smell of lilac and lavender tickling his nostrils alerting his senses to her smell. His wife loved lavender and the smell from the bouquet teased him.

     He got back into his car and quickly made his way home. Pulling up to the house he stepped out and stalked to the door. Opening it he walked in and scoured the living room until her saw her fast asleep on the couch. Closing the door behind him he made his way over to her quietly so as not to wake her. Sitting down at the end of the couch he watched her.

    He reveled in her beauty. He watched as the single strand of hair laid across her face against the silkiness of her skin. The way her eyes squinted as if she was deep in thought or dreaming. A slight smile crooked on the corner of her lips. Taking his hand, he moved the strand of hair off her face to the side and reflected in her glow. The glow he had forgotten existed.

     Standing up he made his way to the bedroom. He began to prepare the bedroom for her. He wanted her to know just how much he loved her and had stopped letting her know.  Sitting the flowers on the dresser he opened the bag of rose petals and began to spread them on the bed. After they were perfectly placed on the bed he walked in the bathroom and got undressed taking a quick shower. Reaching for a towel her wrapped it around him, grabbed the flowers and walked back to the living room where she laid fast asleep.

     Striding up to her he bent down, placed a soft kiss on her lips causing her to twitch as she opened her eyes. Seeing the deep green eyes looking up at him he bent down and this time placed a more passionate kiss on her lips which she gladly accepted. Breaking the kiss he handed her the flowers, placed his hand on her leg and told her not to speak just listen. She stared at the flowers, shook her head in acknowledgement and listened.

     “I love you. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I know I don’t tell you half as often as I should.” he watched as the shock and awe appeared on her face.

     “I am sorry that I assumed you knew it and forgot just how much you need to hear me say it.” Reaching under her he picked her up off the couch, pressed a kiss on her lips and carried her to the bedroom.  Removing the flowers from her hand he placed them back on the dresser and laid her down in the center of the bed on top of the rose pedals. Reaching up he unbuckled her pants, pulled them down and off her legs dropping them to the floor. Watching her surprise as he bent down  tracing her legs with soft wet wanting kisses. Sliding up them he reached her lace panty covered pussy running his nose between the folds of it inhaling the musky scent. Hooking a finger on each side of her panties he grinned and removed them causing a deep inhale from her as the air teased her bareness.

     Working his way back up he ran his tongue between the moist folds of her pussy before reaching her clit and giving it a quick flick with his tongue.

     “OOOOOOOOO,” escaped her mouth.

     Hearing her approval he took it into his mouth and sucked on it. Twisting his tongue in circular motions over it as he blew warm air from his nostrils over it. The coolness from his mouth, the twirling of his tongue conjoined with the warm breath made her thrust her hips upward meeting his face. The wanting reaction from her was more then he needed to continue. He ran his hands under her shirt pushing it up releasing her breast. They sprang from underneath. Her lace covered nipples happily standing. Running his hands around her aureola , teasing her nipples that were begging to be squeezed. Granting her wish he placed them between his fingers and with a little pressure pinched them while twisting.

     “UUGGGHHHH,” she moaned lifting her hands to her head as she grasp her hair in them. Pulling at her hair she felt herself lose all control and thrust her hips faster. Meeting his mouth with more force. Feeling her tense he allowed her to ride the orgasm out as he continued the pleasure he was giving her. He soon felt her collapse against the bed and flicked her clit one last time. She jumped, lowering her hands as she tried to push him away trying to get him to stop.

     Releasing her nipples and removing his mouth from her he stood and watched. She was exhausted. He hadn’t seen her this happy in awhile. Looking down at her he gave her a smile as he reached down grabbing her by the arms and pulling her up into his arms. Covering her mouth with his he gave a very sensual kiss before stepping back.

     “I LOVE YOU,” he told her. “I am sorry if you don’t tell you how much or as much as I should but I really do.”

     Watching him she was stunned. He had never been one to express his feelings this way. A tear formed in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her face into his chest. He felt her tears against the bareness of his chest. The little droplets ran down his chest and he finally understood what those three little words coming out of his mouth directed at her really meant to her.

     Pulling her into the bathroom he started the shower and watched as she stepped in.
“Take a shower honey. We are going to spend a romantic night with one another, just the two of us.” he told her as he walked out of the bathroom.