Fantasy #13 Glowing Love

This story is a work of fiction and is not for everyone. If easily offended DO NOT READ. All constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated but disrespect will not be.

Ok my new piece of advice is really more of a personal experience I need to work on. Every couple has their problems, and while most are minor and can easily be worked through some are not so easy. While I don't do this to hurt my wife or make her feel bad I always seem to do it without even realizing I am. Growing up as a child I never really saw or heard my dad or step dad really give my mom compliments, be sweet to her or flirt with her. Even though they were married and had been for some time it was just something that wasn't done. Things like that seemed to be made for the bedroom and only for the bedroom.  There was no hugging, kissing, touching, flirting or making them feel loved or beautiful. 

It wasn't until I reached my early teen years and having a bunch of female friends did I realize how much all women loved and needed to hear these things. They needed to be flirted with. It was a weakness for them. I used these same concepts all through my teen age years and even now I still do it. I am a big flirt (especially to my wife), a hopeless romantic and even though I would never take it any further then just innocent flirting I have been known a few times to carry it a little to far. (ASK MY WIFE) I try to make all women feel beautiful and needed even if they don't ask me too. It is something I know all women like so I do it without thinking. So this goes out to all the men and women also. Make your partner feel sexy and loved. Flirt with them, tease them, enjoy them and by all means love them.

MEN

Give your women little love taps on the rear.

Wraps your arms around her,  pull her close and nuzzle her neck unexpectedly just because you love her

Cup her breast through her shirt and tease the nipple.

Whisper in her ear what you would love to be or are going to do to her when you go to bed

WOMEN

Wrap your arms around him and run you fingers down his chest while nuzzling his neck

Walk by him and rub your hand along the front of his pants making it seem like an accident

Give his rear end a squeeze as you walk by him

Give him a flirtatious smile and then flash him

Yes I know a lot of us have kids but some of these things can be done even with young kids. Letting them see that mom and dad love each other will not only show them love can be beautiful but more then likely when they grow up they will do the same things for their spouse or partner. A happy and healthy relationship starts at home.

Have fun and I hope you enjoy. :)

                                                           *******************************************

      "Amanda Cox," the doctor's office nurse announced waiting for an answer. Turning her head she scanned the room watching for someone to stand or speak up.

      Amanda lifted her head turning it in the direction of the voice that had just called her name. "Here I am," she answered placing the latest edition of American Mom back on the table. Grabbing the arm of the chair she lifted her self up. Getting to her feet had became a task in itself. Finally getting to her feet she bent down trying to pick her purse up.