Robert x Fem! Reader - I love you, Bitch.

You and Robert, your old time friend and bar buddy, were at a new bar that opened up a few days ago and decided to "explore" how it was. And by that, of course, meant drinking.

You and he had already taken plenty of shots, both of you barely able to sit up in the bar stools. The bar even had a karaoke machine and a guitar if anyone played. After a while the silence was getting boring, even Robert agreed, and both of you needed something to do.

Robert had an idea and hopped up out of his chair, and straightened his Jacket. He somewhat made it to the karaoke with a wobbly walk and grabbed the guitar that hung beside the machine. He looked down at you from the stage with a smile before holding the guitar properly.

He strummed the guitar once before pointing to you. "I love you, bitch." He said with a smile. You were now trying to hold back a laugh, covering your mouth. He strummed the guitar once again, "I ain't ever gonna stop loving you, bitch." He said before putting the guitar back in its place and walking off the stage. You couldn't hold back your laugh anymore and were now laughing like a drunk maniac, which you were.

"Robert, I didn't know you could play!" You said with a smile and still giggling.

"I don't." Robert simply said before taking his last shot for the night.

~

I know this is barely like Robert, but I just wanted to do a short and funny story. 😅