Chapter 1: The New coming Samurai and the Bandits

Hello everyone. So this is my first time publishing a story onto this website and I hope you enjoy reading. Thank you.

The sky boomed, thunderclouds covered the sky, lightning struck, rain fell from the sky and the sound of footsteps was heard tapping across the forest path masked by the sound of rain. A figure appeared on the path of trees. The figure didn't flinch when the thunder boomed in the sky.

"Hey!" yelled a voice, the figure stopped and looked up to see three bandits. They were old, dirty and were wearing worn out bandit armor. The figure could tell that the men weren't strong but their eyes were the eyes of madmen who found the pleasure of killing anything that gets in their way of getting loot.

"Heh, look what we have here boys," said the first samurai, who was guessed to be the leader. The other samurais stared at the figure and sneered, "Looks like we found ourselves another samurai." The figure kept staring at them until another crash of thunder came with a deafening roar of a raging tiger, the figure started walking forward again.

"Oiy, boss, looks like the samurai wants a go at us." said the second samurai, he stepped forward, unsheathing his sword and went into fighting stance.

"No hard feelings, right, I'm just going to make this easy quick." said the second samurai, then fast as a serpent the second samurai stroke his sword diagonally at the figure, and then the two samurai's froze. The two samurais didn't move for a while until the figure started walking, the other samurais stared in shock and stepped an inch back. 'SPLOOSH', the frozen samurai's chest opened in a horizontal stroke up into his head, blood blasted out and he fell to the ground leaving a river of blood, oozing out of his chest.

"H...how did ...", stuttered the first samurai.

"My turn," sneered the third samurai, he ran toward the figure, unsheathing both his swords, slicing the air in a single stroke, missing the figure, with each stroke of the samurai's swords, the figure kept dodging like a graceful deer dodging the claws of a hungry wolf, until then the dodging stopped the figure jumped into the air and then unsheathed a bright red light that the samurai couldn't recognize. The samurai couldn't see through the blinking red light. The only thing he saw was the figure going straight down from the sky, but spinning like a toy top. The samurai didn't have time to strike the figure. 'SLASH', the figure landed on the earth with a 'thud' while the third samurai fell to the ground with both halves hitting each side of the road. Shuddering with fear, the last samurai could hardly breathe a breath from that horrendous experience he had just seen. He had lost two of his best men from a figure, who he thinks was not even human at all. The figure regained its balance, and its eyes started staring at the samurai with a demonic glare.

The bright light dimmed, revealing to be a red samurai katana.

"I gotta move, I gotta get out of here, this guy is going to kill me!" thought the samurai, but he couldn't move. He felt petrified by the figure's glare and its red bladed katana, the figure started walking towards the samurai.

"Move, Move, Move, you idiot!" the samurai felt like he was in a trance, like a fly being drawn into the web of a spider. The figure walked closer and closer and closer until 'SHING', the figure was on the other end of the road, it's arm was stretched out, the blade's tip was dripping blood, the figure flipped it's sword while blood was coming off the blade and sheathed its sword. 'SPLOOSH', the samurai's neck opened, blood gushed out like water hitting a rock, his body fell and there was silence, but the sound of hard, drizzling, crying rain came. 'BOOM,CRASH' another sound of thunder came, the figure started walking again, toward on what leads through the forest of trees and the figure disappeared into the shadows, 'BOOM', another sound of thunder came.