Chapter 6

A/N lol Joon want that Jeon bootie

Congrats kid! Yikes sorry about the run in with your ex. And if it makes you feel better your life isn't that embarrassing I'm sure there are plenty of more embarrassing people out there right? I have a date with my guy this weekend. Fuck Fuck Fuck I'm nervous, nervous enough that yes it needed 3 fucks. So on that note I am doing great. I have everything planned out because I want it to go well. But in the back of my mind I keep thinking he will turn out like Jimin. I really try not to think so negatively because he's such a cute boy and shy and adorable and he makes me absolutely nervous in the best way possible. Well if your life is embarrassing then my life is a complete fail. My favorite food is lamb by the way. Yours?

-MYG

Yoongi stuck the note in the tree and quickly left, he has to get ready for his date. Apparently Seokjin and Taehyung were going to help him and if they were then yes, he definitely needed help.

"Hyung you have to look good, just wear this" Taehyung groans shoving clothes at Yoongi.

"I told him casual and light, this outfit is not casual and light" Yoongi frowns.

Seokjin rolls his eyes at the two, they have been bickering for an hour now about what he was and wasn't going to wear.

"Here, just wear this because you need to go pick him up" Seokjin states handing him some simple clothes that ties together well.

Yoongi quickly dresses himself and rushes out of the apartment ignoring his friends teasing.

**

"Hi hyung" Jungkook smiles nervously at the elder standing in the entrance way.

"So, you're the one taking my Jungkook out" Namjoon says, seemingly coming out of nowhere from behind Jungkook.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow at the 'my Jungkook' but he just nods.

"Hyung please don't" Jungkook groans trying to push the elder away. Namjoon crosses his arms over his chest and looks Yoongi over pursing his lips.

"Just so you know Yoongi hurt him and I will personally skin you alive" Namjoon smiles, "have fun"

Jungkook covers his face embarrassed and walks out the door.

"Sorry about my hyung, he's just um..." Jungkook drifts off looking for the right word.

"Protective, it's cool I get it" Yoongi shrugs. There is no way in hell he was about to tell Jungkook that the other was actually a bit intimidating when saying that.

Jungkook smiles shyly at the elder when he yet again compliments him. Jungkook knows he should talk as they wait for their food but he's really nervous.

"How'd you get into photography?" Jungkook asks as Yoongi asks, "What made you want to be a painter"

They both laughs slightly awkward and Yoongi asks Jungkook to repeat the question.

"I took photos as a kid, and a teacher that I really admired said I should do something with that talent, so I did" Yoongi responds.

"That's cute hyung" Jungkook grins and Yoongi is really fond of this boy's smile, he finds it too adorable for words.

Eventually the two are able to relax and get out of their awkward tension, and the dinner goes well. Both learn more about the other and talk about hypothetical dates in the future which left them both feeling a bit shy.

"Jungkook?" Both Yoongi and Jungkook turn around.

"H-Hoseok hyung..." Jungkook murmurs out, Yoongi notices the boy's face fall making him wonder who this guy is.

"Um... I'm Hoseok, and you?" He greets holding his hand out.

"Yoongi" He replies accepting the hand.

"Uh hyung this is my ex, and he's um my date" Jungkook stammers out, staring intently at Hoseok. Both men immediately let their hands go and cross their arms.

"Sorry for interrupting your date, it was good to see you Kookie" Hoseok says the second half of that sounding genuine unlike the first.

Jungkook gives Hoseok a small wave not meeting his eyes before walking out with Yoongi.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi inquires placing a hand on the younger's arm. Jungkook simply nods turns his head with a small sniffle.

Yoongi pretends he doesn't see him wiping at his eyes and simply pulls Jungkook down the street.

"Hyung the car is that way" Jungkook murmurs confused.

"I wanted to take you somewhere else" Yoongi replies continuing to pull the younger until they are in front of an ice cream parlor.

"Ice cream can heal a broken heart, it's a proven fact" Yoongi grins tugging the boy inside and pushing him up to the counter to order. Mint chocolate chip two scoop Yoongi gets the same and pays for it.

"You're too nice hyung, I'm crying over an ex while on a date with you I'm sorry..." Jungkook whispers embarrassed and ashamed.

"Don't be, I know how tough break ups can be, I don't want to admit it but he's not that bad looking so it makes it worse" Yoongi says making the younger laugh softly.

"It wasn't necessarily him I was crying over, it's stupid but the shirt he was wearing I bought for him, and like before I gave it to him he was talking about this ugly shirt he saw which happened to be the one I bought, and he felt bad so he literally wore it for a week straight and I don't know seeing him wear it still just..." Jungkook drifts off feeling tears in his eyes again and Yoongi covers his hand with his own.

"I'll wear any ugly shirt or shit you buy me" Yoongi blurts but it makes Jungkook smile so he gets over his embarrassment.

"Back a bit late, aren't you?" Namjoon inquires when Yoongi drops Jungkook off at the door.

Joonie Hyung please just go" Jungkook whines, earning a sigh and a nod. Namjoon leaves but not after narrowing his eyes slightly at Yoongi.

"I had fun hyung, thank you" Jungkook smiles

"I should be thanking you for asking me out" Yooongi teases, "Ill text you"

Jungkook nods before flushing when Yoongi leans in closer and kisses his cheek.

"Goodnight Jungkook"

Jungkook stands there cheeks bright red whilst touching the spot Yoongi's lips were just at.

Hyung Hyung Hyung! The date went amazing except for one part but otherwise amazing. He was so nice to me the whole time and I felt like my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. He even kissed me goodnight, my hyung had to pull me inside because I just stood there smiling stupidly. I really like him. Just writing this I can feel my pulse and heart quicken. Well enough about me how about you? How was your date? Fingers crossed!

-JJK