The Lunch Table

I am weird. We all know it. But the weirdness doesn't stop here. I am constantly weird. 24/7. Yeah.

One of the things I say at the lunch table all the time is "Stab, Stab." Okay, maybe I yell it. I even got my boyfriend to say it to the tune of one of our band songs. I literally stab things with a spoon if we don't have forks. I know. Insanity. But its the cold hard truth.

Another thing I do is rap in a British accent. Its weird. I got the idea because lexisb12 showed me a Black Butler rap battle, and I have been obsessed. I also can replicate Ciel's voice pretty well. And I'm a girl. My boyfriend is also good at doing Sebastian's voice. Next One.

So, I'm a complete and total nerd who can't type, evidentially. Anyway, for Pi Day we get to pie four teachers. One for each grade. When you get a chance to pie a math teacher, the principal, the vice principal, and the band director, you don't pass up the chance. I love my school!

One day, pajama day, Lexi was wearing a fuzzy sweater so, I pet the sweater. FUZZY SWEATER! Anyway, then I got the idea that she was a cat and kept saying "Pretty kitty," to her. I was hilarious. Then I whispered it as I walked by her and, her comes the perverted shit, she thought I said "Rape kitty." WHY!?

Okay. My boyfriend in weird. That's why he is my Bf. Well I collect the stickers off the top of Dole fruit cups. He decided that he was gonna go and get all the stickers from the entire lunch table. Lets just say that that I now have a piece of paper full of the stickers in the front of my binder.

Hope you enjoyed this! There will be more as the days go on. This is all from school in the last two days so, YAY! Thanks for reading my shitty book. Okay the cussing, I do it anyway so its a part of me. I try to have a minimum amount of swearing as possible, but nobody's perfect.

Yay!