Chapter One

Twitter @claricepayne00
Instagram @claricepayne_wattpad
Tumblr @claricepayne
archive of their own @claricepayne00

Hi guys, hope you enjoy this book much love,

Also go and follow my social media because I give little snippets out

Xx

Dedicated to Hibye369

Xx

Chapter one

It had been a week since Zayn had died and some people was suffering worst than others especially Niall.

Liam's point of views

I know today was the day Niall was going to get the USB stick and I also knew I had to keep a close eye on him after I heard Louis's voice tape.

Zayn knew I had a thing for Niall and he didn't mean to mess him up like he did, he just wanted to protect me like I protected him and Safaa.

Before I knew about the voice tapes and before Zayn died. He told me to go and get Niall and love him and look after him because even he found out about him and his dark little secrets.

Niall's point of view

It was currently last period on a damp, dreary rainy day when I received a text from my mother

Mother

Niall, I'm working late but there is a parcel on the table for you

Once I read the text I sent a quick reply back before I went back to trying to listen to Mrs Mendes go on about the signs of suicide.

"Niall" Mrs Mendes said as I looked at her

"Yes Mrs" I replied as I saw Liam looking worried at me out the corner of my eye

"Pay attention please" Mrs Mendes told me before going back to talking

15 minutes later and the bell finally rang to signal it was time to go home so I picked up my bag and walked out the classroom.

"Niall, mate you okay" Louis asked as he catched up to me.

"Yeah, Louis, just wanna go home and chill" I told him but he knew what I meant and he didn't like it.

"You're not okay Niall so don't lie, I'm going to speak to Liam so stay here " Louis told me before disappearing back into the classroom which gave me the chance to run for it and that's what I did I ran all the way home.

As soon as I reached my house I unlocked the door and went inside before closing the door again. I went straight to the table and picked up the parcel and opened it.

It was a USB stick, so I decided to run upstairs and plug it into my laptop and I also decided to grab some headphones while I waited for my laptop to recognise the stick, as soon as it did there was 13 files so my instincts told me to press play on the first one so I did.

Hi girls and boys, it's Zayn, live and in your computer, I hope you're ready because I'm going to tell you why I did I what I did and if you're listening then you're one of the reasons why. I'm not telling you what voice tape you are but your name will pop up.

'Shit' I thought to myself as I paused the voice tape for a minute

I caused a lad to kill himself but how cause all I remember is him messing me up.

So the first one on my list is the one that thought she could mess with my family but you learnt from that didn't you Gigi

You thought you could try and hurt my sister because I didn't let you take me out on a date but not everyone fancies you