~Foreverlasting~

Okay from now on I will be writing chapters that relate to the story itself and announcements and character talks.

God it'll be hard.

So we're back to 8k views once more and I'm awake so here's the new chapter.

The song is one of my favorite songs, Warriors By Imagine Dragons.

~Izzy's POV~
Aaron and I stood up and my phone buzzed. It was Travis. "Sorry Aaron, but I have to go. I forgot that I was having lunch with Travis today." I say. "That's okay... thanks." He says. But I knew the moment I walked away he was going to try again. (😏😏😏😏😏😏 WHALESEE).
I didn't trust myself so I told Travis to put lunch to dinner. He seemed a teeny bit disappointed but it wasn't that much.

~Aaron's POV~

You know the moments that you're in so deep, and there's suffering to terrible to name? The situation that i was in was one of them.

It felt easier to just swim down.

That moment would be everlasting.
I could no longer escape it.

Never.

Izzy left finally and I went downstairs. There wasn't much food.
A hamburger from yesterday?.. Sure....

I watched this show called Icarly until 12 am. (I needed this in there to at least insert something from my life).
It was hilarious. I fell asleep on the couch.

And from there on my mistakes slowly drowned me.

Couldn't wake up.

I was scared.

I saw Aphmau and.........

C L I F F H A N G A