chapter 24

-Jinyoung's P.O.V-

Tomorrow will be a big day, the school's anniversary and the confession day! gosh! I hope everything will be fine.

I changed onto my sleeping clothes and went straight to bed. Tomorrow morning we will start preparing,

~Time skip~

I hurriedly went outside my house and ran to school. I must not let Nayeon see me as we usually went to school together.

I arrived at school and immediately went to the gym, I opened the door and saw the others already there.

"Yo bro! Good morning!" Jackson greeted.

"Yeah, you too. Did you guys already asked permission if we can use the gym?"

I asked since the gym will not be used because the program will be held at the quadrangle.

"Ne, we already asked the faculty staffs and they seemed to agreed."

Dahyun said giving me a thumbs up. She, the girls were decorating hearts and scattering petals while the guys preparing something of course I'm helping too.

-Nayeon's P.O.V-

I was making my way to school alone. Since Jinyoung didn't showed up I guess he's already at school and Chanyeol oppa can't walk with me because he is busy from school.

Before the school's anniversary ends I will confess to Jinyoung, I really like him a lot ah no I love him.

While walking I spotted Mina's lover a.k.a Park Jimin. I shouted his name and he turned around to face me, I waved my hand and jogged towards him. I decided to walk with him.

"Good morning, Jimin!"

"Morning to you too."

"Let's walk together."

"Sure."

And with that we both walked together I asked how are things with him and Mina and he answered it was fine, I started teasing him that made his face red. Aigoo! this kid is so cute!! >.<

-Skip-

The program is about to start yet they aren't here yet! I sat down at the seat near the stage since I have some speech to speak,

30 minutes had passed and the program is starting with a prayer followed by the national anthem and then the principals speech next is mine.

The principal finished his speech and the audience clapped (A/N: lol me at school when the principal is giving a speech and when he's done I'll just clap even tho i didn't understand a thing lol😂)

"Jwidjwozijckeodockjsizicjduzueue.....thank you"

I finished my speech and went back stage again.

After sometime the program ended and it's time to have fun!!!!! but first let me find those idiots first ugh where the hell are they? they didn't even attend the program.

-No one's P.O.V-

"So~ what song are ya gonna sing?"

Asked Jackson who is wiggling his eyebrows at Jinyoung. Jinyoung rolled his eyes at him, it's already 3:00 in the afternoon and he haven't showed his self to Nayeon.

Well, Mina and Dahyun is with them so it's okay. But still Nayeon wants to spend her time with Jinyoung.

"It's a secret."

Jinyoung replied sticking out his tounge while Jackson pouted.

Meanwhile at the three girls,

"Come on Dahyunie~ let's go inside the horror room."