{Disappointment} Chapter 1

(The picture isn't really bright and doesn't show the colors alot but the light in my room wasn't as bright as the other pictures cause I used daylight not a room light also wattpad has a weird tendency for turning pictures sideways so we're gonna have to deal with it 😞)

(Also this is what they looked like when they came out (the closet) the Hole😂)

(Rosey's POV)

It was a A Quiet day On Earth.
The Birds were Chirping and there Was Utter Silence.

That was Until a Giant Pink Ship Landed Inside of The Ongoing Kindergarten.

That Kindergarten was the Prime Kindergarten, what Lies in this Kindergarten you ask? Thousands of Gems embedded into the Rock soon to grow into Well Fitted Quartz Soldiers.

Out of the Ship Comes what an Ordinary Human would call a Giant Woman but To a Gem The Lady would be Called Pink Diamond the Thing in which All Gems Rely on for Comfort, Leadership, and well Moral Support.

Pink Diamond had walked (more like taken one step) to an Empty Spot in the Soon to be filled with holes in which New Quartz Soldiers would pop out of sooner or later, and Inspected how good of a Soldier it Would be Able to produce.

She Deemed it Suitable to her Personal Needs and Walked to a Nearby Injector.

The Diamond put in The codes for an Ultimate Quartz Soldier and quickly the Injector got to work and Climbed up the wall about an inch or two and injected the selected Gem Into the Rock wall.

Pink Diamond walked Back inside the ship Silently being Followed by her Pink pearl who was Awaiting her Diamond By the Door to Open it for her.

As the Ship Blasted off into space Just like a Comet.....Pink Diamond Nor her Pearl Realized the Injector chosen to make the Quartz Soldier Glitching out on the Order mixing up the amount of Gems supposed to be inserted.

The Injector landed on a different Gem after Inserting the Quartz Soldier and instead Inserted a Rainbow Quartz into the small Space before Climbing back down the Rock wall and Deactivating itself.

The Effects Taking place inside the Rocks was not a pretty one.

Both Gems Knew there was only room for one gem placement and both wanted to have a Form to serve they're diamond In.

They both fought for space in which they did not have by trying to Crack, Injure, or Take over the other as gems that have 2 Gems but is not a Fusion is known to be Stronger.

That Battle Lasted for at least 3 days.

In that time the Gems placed around them started to break out of they're Holes.

Showing Not that Many Potentially Great Quartz Soldiers as many of them were what we call Defective.

They all grouped together chatting, wondering where they're Diamond could possibly be and others, wandering around aimlessly watching others Break out of their Holes.