Nothings changing don't fret.

So there I was...thinking of how in the world I'm gonna make a new chapter for this book... that day was about like last month but still...there I was sipping on my Earl Grey tea wearing my invisible eyepatch... When a thought came to my brain castle, what. if. I. reimagined. Rosie?
But then as always all dreams ended after I tried for about an hour and a half and got this sorry excuse for a drawing. I simply tried to convert her head into a normal sized one but still sticking to that OvAl head that I used all the time for people back in 2016, but don't worry nothing is changing, the old Rosie will still be used... I don't think I can force myself to draw anymore OVaL heads though...

Thought you might wanna at least see the demon though... Uh... Yea it's pretty ugly...

But yeah... See you all, until the next upd-OH WAIT.

I forgot to actually announce this, this book isn't Discontinued anymore.

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy and all that good stuff.

*Jazz hands*

Since I'm back in the SU book mood with my Steven Universe One shot book (shamelessplug) I said whY nOT after a certain person asked me to.
You know who you arE

All right good bye.

2016/2017 me: "Chao!"