Chapter 4.

*Nash's POV*

"Wait you mean to tell me that your not excited to marry Alicia, the girl you've been crazy about since 2nd grade?" I said trying to keep my voice down because everyone else was sleeping.

"No that's not it at all." He said looking at the ground. "I love her more than anything else in the entire universe. But I don't know if I can marry her right now."

"What do you mean?" I was now very confused. Didn't he practically beg her to marry him?

"I got a call a few hours ago. I got a part in a movie."

"I still don't see the problem. Isn't this what you always wanted?"

"That's exactly it. This is what I have dreamed of. But they want me to go to Rio for two years Nash. She's not going to want to go and I'm not going to make her." He looked me in the eyes and I could see the hurt in his. "I just don't know what to do."

I understood where he was coming from. She wouldn't be happy down there while he was on set all day and she was alone. And he loved her way to much to leave her. But than again this could make his career. And if he didn't go it could break his career.

"Do you want to know what I think?" He nodded. "I think you should talk to her about it first. But I think you should go."

"Nash, if I talk to her she's going to tell me to go."

"You can't just not go Cameron. This is big."

That about ended our conversation and we spent the next two hours just talking about what our lives would be like after Magcon.

*Cameron's POV*

I had no clue what to do now. Nash thought I should go and I knew the other guys would want me to and even Alicia would. But I don't want to leave her. Like I said she is my world, without her I have nothing. I crawled into bed with her a pulled her close.

I woke up with the sun shinning through the blinds and Alicia still pulled close to me chest. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. I couldn't help but smile back at her bed head. "You look beautiful!"

She laughed "Shut up!" This is what I was going to miss out on. I had to tell her but I didn't know how to.

I decided that night I would take her for a walk on the beach. My stomach churned and I had a knot in my throat all day.

*Alicia's POV*

Cam went to the store with Carter. Taylor, Shawn, Matt, Aaron, and the Jack's went to the boardwalk. That left me and Nash at home. I walked into the living room to see Nash on his phone smiling like an idiot. "who are you texting? Your girlfriend?" He blushed a little bit.

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"yeah that's why you're blushing" I walked to the kitchen singing "Nash has a girlfriend, Nash has a girlfriend!"

He got off the couch and started chasing me. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the whip cream out of the refrigerator. "Back up Grier. I'll do it!"

"Heard you wouldn't!" I took off the cap and squirted the whip cream all over him.

"Okay, you'll pay for that. Why don't you give me a hug?"

"Stay the hell away from me." He chased me around the island for a minute before he jumped over it. I couldn't get away fast enough so he picked me up and pulled me close to him. We laughed when he set me down and I looked into his eyes. I couldn't look away.

The front door flew open and hit the wall behind it making a loud noise that snapped me out of it. I walked over to help with the groceries and Nash followed. Cameron looked up at both of us covered in whip cream and burst out laughing. I held my arms open for a hug and he shook his head no and walked to the kitchen.