Chapter 11

*Alicia's POV*

Things were great in my life. Me and Cameron are back in the magcon house, I am almost done with college, and my mom finally found a Good man. Our wedding was in three weeks and I couldn't be happier to start the rest of my life with him.

Magcon is over But we still meet fans and we still have the house. We can never leave our family.

I sat in the bathroom puking up everything but my dignity. I've been feeling like shit for the past two weeks.

"Alicia are you okay?" Cameron yelled from the hallway.

"yeah. I'm fine." he wasn't convinced. Cam walked in and held my hair.

"I'm taking you to the emergency room."

"no I'm fine." I hate hospitals more than anything.

I couldn't talk him out of it so I ended up going. I sat in the waiting room squeezing Cams hand. "Mrs. Rinehart?" the doctor spoke up.

I followed him to a small room down the hall where they took my blood pressure and temperature. The doctor looked at my records and looked a little confused. "Mrs. Rinehart are you pregnant?"

"no-" I started to say. But then I thought about it. I haven't gotten my period this month. Cameron looked at me anxiously. "I don't know." is all I said looking Cameron straight in the eyes.

They took me into a small dark room for a sonogram. I didn't let go of his hand the whole time.We both looked at the screen. I felt sick to my stomach again. That's when we heard it. The small noise that would change out life forever.

The heartbeat of our baby. I looked at him hoping he would be happy for us and not want to run out on me. He just smiled down at me. He said he was here to stay, and he meant it.

a/n: well I guess that's it. but you can read my new story on my page later tonight. I'll have the first chapter up for sure but maybe more too! Ill admit I'm actually sad about this ending but I have no ideas left. thank you guys love you (: