I Reincarnated. ....

I frowned, then slowly opened my eyes. The last thing that I remembered was falling down the stairs in my rush to greet Ruka-sama, who had come with his family to our house for dinner. I had only seen a picture of him before, but my parents were extremely expectant and were hoping that I would make a good impression on him. He was from an extremely rich and powerful family, the Fukushimas, who are perhaps one of the most terrifying in the world. My family did not pale much in comparison, while we were nowhere near their level, we could proudly say that we were one of the most influential families in the continent. My parents were honored that such an esteemed family would grace us with their presence. Thus, in my excitement due to the ultimate bishounen, Ruka, I had tripped and fell. 

Now, I had a pounding headache, and flashes of memories that I had never experienced, yet believed are mine. As the fragments of memories started to piece together, I gasped. 

It seems as though I have reincarnated, and more or less into a shoujo manga. In my past life, I was a lazy otaku with an annoying older brother and a love of food. One of the popular manga series that I had loved to read was called Hanakotoba. It was extremely famous, and all the volumes were by my favorite shoujo mangaka, Yura Nominozuki. It was a compilation of several extremely popular shoujo romance mangas with different plots and main characters per arc. There was always a heroine, a main love interest, and good supporting characters throughout all of the volumes. Her art was also very beautiful, and there were even fan clubs for the male love interests in my last world. 

That is all great and good, but the problem is, I was reincarnated as the villainess in my favorite story in the Hanakotoba series. It was volumes 1-5, known as the Forget Me Not Arc, and was focused around the romance of a scholarship student in an elite school and it's powerful "Black King". The "Black King", Ruka Fukushima, was the son of the most powerful and wealthy family in the school. He was known for being cool, harsh, and hating girls due to the death of his first love. He had a best friend called Hase Hattori who was the "White Knight" and was the gentle prince to Ruka's icy aloofness. Hase had his own Arc in the series too, after being rejected by his unrequited love of 6 years. 

I, Chiasa Hasegawa, am the villainess in the Forget Me Not Arc, who falls in love with the "Black King" Ruka and tries to desperately hinder the heroine's romance. My character is also a horrible person who bullies anyone whenever she feels like it, thus even after losing everything, she becomes cannon fodder that the other heroine's from other Arcs beat down. 

Basically, long story short, my storyline character was a ridiculously stubborn and idiotic bully, and was demoted from villainess to a cannon fodder used to bring the heroines and love interests closer together.

I mean, at the end of the Forget Me Not Arc, Chiasa's family name is crushed to dust by the Fukushimas, and she had a humiliating confrontation in front of the whole school. Her social status totally plummets to the ground, yet she still continues to hurt and bully the other heroines for no reason, thus bringing the other Arcs' heroines and love interests together. 

Like, there was many times throughout the manga that I wanted to scream to Chiasa, "TAKE A HINT ALREADY YOU BAKA! YOU'VE BEEN REJECTED, AND YOUR FAMILY NAME TOTALLY TRAMPLED UPON, YET YOU STILL PERSIST IN BULLYING THE OTHER HEROINES! STUPID!"

Sighhhh. And I became this person. How depressing.

Well, at least I fainted before I had my first encounter with Ruka. Apparently, the in-story me would have fallen head over heels in love with him at this point, but not me. Nope, I'm going to avoid him like the plague. 

Wait, but I will see him, Hase, and several other heroines and love interests after I enter the school next year. After all, I am only four years old and need to attend Kinmokusei Primary School starting next year. 

Not attending is out of the question, it is important for upper class families to make good connections when they are younger so that they can flourish when they grow older. Me? Well, it would do no harm to have a backup plan in case if my family ever does fall to ruin like in the manga, right? And its not like my parents would allow me to pull out. As they put it, "anyone who is anyone will be there". 

Fuck.

GASSSPP. Stop it! I am only 4 year old now, I need to keep my mind clean!

I am innocent!

Pure!

A healthy baby who shows no signs of EVER becoming a villainess!

...