alone. . . (anti x neko reader fluff) Pt. 1

(This is also for my fren LoveLoveLady25 go follow her or I will come to your house with a spoon and unsuccessfuly kill you! This one is just for fun lol but there will be septiplier fluff/smut I promise :3)

Readers pov

I woke up at 3:00 am that's the time I set my alarm clock. Why do you ask? Weeeeeell, because I'm leaving my master, leaving my master and never coming back. I hated him, he smacked,choked, cut, whiped, kicked, punched, and done things to me that I want to remain unspoken.

I sat up, making every bone in my body ache. My legs hurt the most, I started massaging them to stop them from aching. I got up and looked in the mirror seeing the tip of my jet black ear cut off. He cut it about 2 months ago.

"asshole" I said to myself.

I turned around to my already packed bags. I picked them up and put the strap around my neck. I walked down the dark hallway and into the kitchen, I rummaged through the cabinets for something to hold my drinks in. I rubbed (hehe) my tired eyes not noticing my hand bump a cup and making it fall and shatter to the ground "why me." I said quietly as I heard thumping sounds coming from the stairs "kitten,what are you doing" I heard a tired voice say. I jumped slightly and shoved my bags in the cabinets under the sink and turned around "O-oh N-nothing master s-sorry" I said nervously "no, I want to know what your doing!" He said as he grabbed my wrist and forced me up against the wall. "U-uh I-I w-was I w-was j-just um I was" I put my hand on the counter feeling something cold and sharp, it was a peice of the broken cup

I slowly wrapped my fingers around the shard and quickly swung my hand forward with the sharp object, soon hitting his head making the blood splatter on my face. I rammed my knee right between his legs and punched him in the stomach. I grabbed my bags and ran outside "BURN IN HELL YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE!!!!" I heard him yell "I'M ALREADY THERE!!!" I yelled back as I sprinted down the dark road.

{Time skip}

I walked down the old messed up path I wasn't sure where I was going, but if it was away from him then I'll be fine, I looked down the road only to see endless darkness. I heard a small whisper, I shrugged and kept going.

"Hey" I heard it say again, I just kept walking.

I heard a rustle in the bushes and a branch break "True, stop moving!" I heard a deep voice say in a scolding tone "well then get your fat ass out of my way!" I heard another whisper. I 2 the sharp piece of metal spring up. "Great now she's gonna kill us" another said. "Who are you and why are you following me" I said in a stern voice, no response. "I said, who are you and why are you following me!" I repeated soon a black figure crawled out from behind the bushes along with a a light ginger colored cat with bright green eyes. Once my eyes settled I saw a jet black wolf with red glowing eyes, it was probably 3x the size of a regular wolf. The last thing was a small uni (Idk what there called it's a human and a dog don't judge me! XD) on the wolf's back.

"Yo." The ginger cat said, I couldn't help but smile slightly and snicker. I took a deep breath to stop me from laughing and put away the weapon I had in my hand. "Who are you?" The wolf asked "a slave." I said simply "oooooh welcome to the club my friend, by the way my names Dark" He said "OH MY GOD NOBODY FUCKING CARES!!!" The ginger cat said while rolling over onto her back making me giggle. The uni hopped off of the wolf's back and walked up to me "h-hi" She said in a in a nervous voice, I looked down at her and smiled "hi I'm (creepy pasta/alter ego/oc name)" I said to her, she smiled back "I-I'm A-Ash nice to meet you" I looked up at dark with a questioning look "uh she's like a baby when she's only half human." He said I nodded and looked back down at her.