Girl Meets Descions Pt. II

"Ive always liked you since the day I layed eyes you. Which makes this even harder for me to say. I cannot believe that I'm saying this but, I realized that my heart is telling me that maybe..." Maya cried trying to say her words, "maybe, I'm not ready to be with you now. Its not you, its me. Its always been me. Its always been me since day one. Which makes this hard for me to tell, because my whole life, I didnt know what to do. I didnt know who to choose. I didnt know what my heart wanted. Youll always hold a very special place in my heart. But, I think for now...I think saying goodbye is to harsh, so all ill say is see you soon. Because I am definitely sure that I will see you soon, because....I  will see you someday. And...I promise....I'll be with you someday. Maya cried for the longest time. Riley was by her side the whole time. But, Lucas wasn't that swell. He couldnt say anything but, "Thank you." "What?" Maya replied. "Thank you for promising." Maya smiled and hugged Lucas. "And one more thing," Lucas said, "What?" Maya asked. "I still love you, Maya Hart." And then he left, out of sight. Maya cried again, for a while, with Riley by her side.

«««One Day Later»»»

"At first I didnt know what to say or to call you when you walked through that door. Boing. Thats all I said...Boing. wow. But now I realized that, the long game is over," Josh had a smile on his face. "And...Im ready Josh. Im ready for today, tommorow, next week, next month, next year, anytime, anyplace. And...as long as you're with me...ill be okay." Maya smiled along with Josh. Riley watched from outside the bay window with Farkle and Zay. "And, even if this life has 100 roads, I'll be happy to walk any one of them, as long as im with you." Maya and Josh were nose to nose and in any moment, they kissed. "I love you, Maya." Josh said, "I love you too..." They stared at each other lovingly in each others eyes, while Riley, Farkle, and Zay watched from outside. They all said the same 8 words.

"Is it just me? Not to be rude, but Im dissapointed." The three friends looked at each other, and then walked away.

Hey guys so there is another chapter don't worry, there's more. And remember earlier in the story me telling you about the huge plot twist? Well thats next chapter! :-) So what do you think? Happy for Josh? Crazy sad for Lucas? Or surprised at Riley, Farkle, and Zay? So until next chapter, riarkleforever19