Part 1

.

It was another casual day at the Tokyo University for law. Misaki was walking through the halls with her books in her hand, heading towards her next class. Today was a very strange day for her. It was all because of what she overheard a couple of boys from her previous class say.

"Hey, why have you been acting strange around your girlfriend lately?" Boy number one whispers to one of his two friends.

Misaki could not believe they were going to talk about something like that now in the middle of class. Why do they have to interrupt her focus? She won't be able to concentrate with them speaking behind her.

"Because I've just have the feeling to stay close to her too much recently and sometimes I just feel the need to touch her and at random times, I feel like I'll would suddenly want to kiss her for no reason!" The second guy, who was asked the question answered.

Misaki wasn't one to eavesdrop. She learned how bad it was after they boys at Seiki eavesdropped on her and Takumi. It did not ended great. It took a while for everything to go back to normal. But that wasn't something to dwell on right now. The thing is, she's been feeling that same way with Takumi.

Takumi had travelled out to england and he was studying to become a doctor. It will soon be new years and he had told her he would fly back to spend it with her. She couldn't deny that she missed him very much and because of that, many strange feelings started to show up. Misaki had no idea what it was. Maybe those guys will help her understand it better. She continued to listen on.

Boy number three chuckled along with his other friend. "We could say you're thirsty for her!" He explained to his friend.

'Thirsty?' Misaki thought confused. What does that mean?

"Hahaha very funny, but maybe you're right,"The guy thought out loud, thinking it over. "We have been dating for a while."

"See it's only natural since you guys have been to together for a while, it happens to most couples," His friend said with a teasing grin on his face.

Ring!

The school bells rings and Misaki instantly packs her bags not wanting to hear anything else. Anything that would make her realised that she in fact had those same feelings as that guy because it would mean her feelings for Takumi were increasing. But she left before she could hear the end of their conversation.

"Why did you have to use the word thirsty, it makes me seem perverted," The guys laughed after hearing what their friend told them.

"Well you already know what we mean, you aren't thirsty for her but just becoming more fond of her. Saying thirsty just makes it fun!"

And because of that, Misaki's mind had been elsewhere. She sat down in the classroom but yet again, her mind wasn't focused on the lesson. There were meaning questions occupying her head.

Was that the answer for what she was feeling about her perverted boyfriend lately?

How could she be sure?

What if it's something else?

All of these thoughts ran through her mind. She had to do something before she goes over to Takumi's apartment. Of course she couldn't talk to him about this, it would too embarrassing.

Misaki sighed and tried to focus on her class but couldn't. Why did she had to overhear those guys damn conversation.

...

They day went by quickly, unfortunately for Misaki. She was currently in an elevator to head up into Takumi's apartment. Sadly for her, she hasn't figured out these weird feelings yet. Was she thirsty, as those guys called it, for Takumi?

She didn't know but what better way to find out when you're alone with him in his apartment. Misaki took one deep breath and stepped out the elevator on Takumi's floor. She swiftly walked over to his apartment and knocked.

"Everything will be ok," She repeated over and over, until the door opens to reveal her boyfriend she hadn't seen in months with a huge warm smile on his face that just melted her. Everything will not be ok.

"Come in Misa chan~" Takumi said sitting aside for her to enter. He was excited to see his lovely maid after all these months.

Misaki cautiously stepped inside and immediately takes a seat on his couch. She watched as Takumi came close, very close to her and took a seat on the couch. He rested his arm on the couch right behind her head.

"I missed you Misa, very much," He leaned down close to her, to the point where she could feel his breathe on her lips. Takumi wanting to finally kiss her after all the torment of not being around her, closed the gap between and captured her lips.

Misaki was wide eyed when Takumi suddenly kissed her but those weird emotions she have been feeling lately got the best of her and so she kissed him back but with more passion.

Takumi was surprised by the way Misaki began to kiss him and involuntarily pulled back. He didn't want to but at this rate, the food he wanted to prepare for her would go to waste and he knew she probably didn't eat much for the day. First they would eat then continue this. He just hoped he wouldn't regret it later.

"Before things get out of hand why don't we get something to eat first," He stated looking at her flushed face.

Misaki nodded shyly. She didn't know what came over her.

Takumi got up off his couch ready to go prepare their dinner. "I'll get the food started," She heard him say. "How about something to drink. Are you thirsty?"

Misaki's eyes nearly popped out of her skull when she heard him say that. It played over and over in head.

Are you thirsty?

Misaki screamed mentally in her mind looking up at the confused pervert. "Maybe I am thirsty!" She answered.

Takumi walked off to get her a drink not knowing what she actually meant. But they had the whole night to spend together and sooner or later he'll find out.