Part 2

Takumi went into his kitchen puzzled to why Misaki was acting so strange. Was school becoming hard for her? Was something troubling her or maybe someone? He hoped someone wasn't messing with her so he wouldn't have to break their neck for interfering with his girl. Yes, his girl. Misaki was his and his alone. Being apart from her pained him. He longed to be next to her more in his absence. The kiss earlier didn't make it any better. She was slowly breaking him and he didn't know how much longer he could last. If only she knew what she was doing to him.

He poured her some drink and in the midst, cooling himself. Hopefully she'll explain what was on her mind. If she didn't budge, he had his own way of making her speak. Takumi smirked to himself. This was going to be an eventful night.

Meanwhile, Misaki was in the living room having a melt down of her own. She didn't mean to openly say to him she was thirsty. Thank goodness he didn't know what she really meant. But now that she admitted it to herself, how was she suppose to act around him? There were definitely more feelings for him growing the more she was around them. But how could she control them?

"Oh God, why did I have to be thirsty?" Misaki whispered to herself. She groaned banging her head against the arm of the couch over and over.

"Uhmmm..."She heard someone clear their throat. Misaki slowly raised her head to see Takumi standing from the kitchen with a cup in his hand, staring at her confused. She awkwardly rested her hand on the arm of the couch, hitting it with her fingers as though nothing happened. But to Takumi, something did happen. Something weird.

"Umm Misaki, why were you banging your head against the couch?" He questioned handing her the cup. Something is definitely up with her but he just couldn't put his finger on it yet.

Misaki tried to come of with something quickly. "Haven't you ever done that? It's great with helping you think?" What the hell am I saying?

"I see," Takumi answers trying to understand. "So what are you thinking about?"

"N-Nothing."

"Really, but I don't believe you," He inched closer to her, pushing against the arm of the chair. She had nowhere else to go when he caged her between his two strong arms. "Tell me what's on your mind Misa chan or else you'll regret it~"

"I told you nothing. It's just a misunderstanding, that's all."

"Continuing to lie, I'll have to punish you," Takumi warns her as he leans down, so he's the same height as her neck. He slowly leans forward just to tease her and takes her neck captive. He begins to suck at her neck, in plans of giving her a hickey. He lingers on the same until he's satisfied with his work.

On the other hand, Misaki was slowly dying on the inside. His breathe, his touch, they were all driving her insane. Not to mention when he moved away from her neck and claimed her lips as his. He kissed her hard on the lips, begging her to tell him what was wrong. If he didn't stop now, she didn't know what these weird feelings of hers would do.

Misaki pulled away panting. "Wait Takumi I can't tell-"

Takumi silenced her by pulling her in for another kiss. This time because her mouth was slightly parted, he shoved his tongue instead battling for dominance with her tongue. Misaki lost control with it now.

"O-Ok,"She mumbles in the middle of their little make out. Takumi reluctantly pulls away so she could continue. Misaki looks away from him before she spoke. "The reason I'm acting so strange is because I'm thirsty."

"Thirsty?" Takumi looks at her still not understanding it. "But I just gave you some drink because you were thirsty. Are you still thirsty?"

Misaki bowed her head low in embarrassment. She didn't like where this was going. "Not that kind of thirsty, you know...."

"What do you mean...." Takumi trailed off until he finally got it. Never in a million years would he have imagine Misaki saying that. Did she really know what it meant? Probably not. "So how did you know you were thirsty?" He was most certainly going to enjoy this.

"Today some guys in class were talking about their friend and his girlfriend and I overhead," She explains still not finding the courage to look at him.

Takumi took a lock of her hair and played with it. "What did they say?"

"He was talking about how he felt the need to always be close to her and touch her and I kind of feel the same way," Misaki said shy until she heard her perverted boyfriend begin to laugh. "See, that's why I didn't want to tell you?" Misaki admitted getting angry. It also pained her that he laughed at her feelings. She couldn't help to stop the tear from falling.

Takumi noticed this and stopped laughing immediately. Did she think he was laughing at her. He rubbed his thumb to wipe away all evidence of her tears. "Misaki, I'm not laughing at you. It's just you kind of misunderstood what being thirsty meant and if you're thirsty then so am I, cause I also feel that way."

"What!?" Misaki looked at him in disbelief. He felt that way? But how did she misunderstand being thirsty?

As if reading her mind Takumi decided to explain it to her. "Those guys were probably joking amongst themselves and you eavesdropping-"

"No I wasn't. Ok, maybe I was."

Takumi chuckled and carried on. "Those feelings you have just mean you're becoming more open to your feelings for me. Just like I am to you. Every minute I'm apart from you pains me and it makes me can't wait to have you in my arms and never let you go. To make it more simple, it's to say I love you and I can't help falling in love with you."

"I love you to, pervert and all," Misaki confessed pecking him on his lips.

"Now speaking about being thirsty how about we fill our needs?"

"Are you talking about drinking or what I think you should not be thinking?" Misaki glared at him suspiciously.

Takumi grinned."What do you think?"

"Ah, you pervert.," Misaki yelled pushing him away from her.

'Some things never change but maybe it wasn't so bad telling this guy I was thirsty. We got to open up about our feelings and I got my answer. I am thirsty! But with a different meaning between that pervert and I.'