A Bad day

Hi! I hope you enjoy the first chapter of "Better in bed". Comment some great ideas for the next chapter, hope you enjoy!!!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm making the same stupid default sound it always made. I looked at the time and realized I had over slept, By 4 hours. I swear I set it to 5:00am. I ran to my closet and scrambled around trying to find my uniform. I quickly got dressed and didn't even consider thinking of having breakfast. My boss said if I was late one more time he would fire me, and I didn't need that. 

As I walked to the door I tripped over my clothes and hit the wall. It really made me think of how much my apartment could easily be compared to a dumpster. The outside was a hideous grey and the inside wasn't much better, the kitchen was about the size of the bathroom.  My room wasn't much different either. I had a living room with a tiny leather couch and no tv. There was nothing but a brown leather couch staring at a plain wall. I couldn't afford a tv plus it would just be wasting money because I usually watched Netflix on my phone. Also I worked almost everyday from 5:00am till 12:00 at midnight except for Mondays and Fridays so I really didn't have much time to even watch tv.

I knew I was most likely going to get fired. The only reason I ever got hired was because my friend Rebecca who was employee of the month there. It wasn't the greatest accomplishment really, it was a small sports bar with only about 2-3 people there an hour. She even admitted that. But not just that, he also needed more staff and the place was just on the edge of running out of business.

The worst thing about being fired is that I was going to get fired by an 1800s style grandpa. Everyday he wore these tacky plaid sweaters with a white button-up flannel shirt underneath. We called him Mr.Daniels but his real name was Jim. I only knew because his email had his first and lasts name but whenever I said Jim he would interrupt me and say, please call me Mr.Daniels. He had this weird deep voice and every time he talked he would tap his chin with two fingers and squint at the person he was talking too. When I got to work I immediately heard a "Kaytyln come to my office right now". I took a deep breath getting prepared mentally and physically for what he was going to say.

I shuffled over to his office. I knew what it looked better than the back of my hand. He had a picture of his wife on his desks and a rock that said Hawaii islands on it. There was a shelf full of binders, some paper work, and handbooks on it. He closed he door behind him, looking tense. I told you that you had one more day one more to show that you could come on time, and what do I get? ONE HOUR later than you were yesterday! Why would you even consider working here, you used up all your sick days, you carelessly serve customers, I can't do anything but fire you.

He walked behind his desks and sat down. Mr.Daniels shook his head, pointing towards the door. Bring back your uniform tomorrow.
I sighed and slowly walked out. My cheeks turned bright red and the back of my neck got hot. I knew my eyes were shiny because I felt them burn underneath. I didn't think being fired would be this bad. I didn't think I would feel like this. I never really liked working here but there wasn't many other choices to choose from and my electric bill was coming in next Friday so I didn't know what I was going to do.