35

Sorry about no posts or new chapters!! I have the flu! :( But it's pretty much gone so I'll be writing more often now!!

My second book cover is currently being made so soon that book will be up!!

Also, no Shatt/Shitt in this book. A T  A L L!!!!

In my next book there will be though!! Sorry if you don't like my new book, but I'll be writing multiple Voltron books so hopefully you'll like some of them with Shiro x Matt!!

Keith was beginning to miss his freedom from Shiro. He had never been so glad to see Shiro in his life, but his older brother was already beginning to act more like a mother than a friend.

"Keith, did you brush your teeth?"

"When was the last time you showered?"

"What did you have to eat?"

"What are you eating? Do you want diabetes?"

They weren't a fraction of what Shiro had constantly been bothering him about. But Keith understands why Shiro is so protective over him, after loosing two sets of parents it would be obvious that Shiro would worry that he wasn't a suitable guardian. But Keith wasn't going to deny the fact that Shiro could be annoying.

Everyone sat at the back of the bus while Shiro drove. Coran read out a schedule for photo shoots in various destinations such as farms, ranches, studios and even beaches. Keith tried to listen, but honestly stopped listening after five minutes. And Coran had been explaining and rambling for half an hour.

"Alright gang, remember no pooping in the toilet, no flushing toilet paper either!" Coran announced, turning on his heel and walking to the front of the bus. "I'm going to keep our driver company!"

Pidge slowly pulled herself off the leather seating before groaning and throwing herself back down. Lance picked her up walking to the front of the bus and wrapping the short girl in a warm blanket. Keith watched like a lost puppy, observing the two acting strangely.

"I'll get you some coffee. And I'll put on American Horror Story now." Lance smiled, ordering Hunk to make his best coffee and making Keith go get pillows and blankets.

Pidge was being treated like a princess, and Keith had no clue what was going on. Lance was acting like Pidge was royalty, panicking over every situation that wasn't perfect. Hunk acted natural, silently watching the show Pidge was glued to. Keith sat quietly at the edge of his seat, trying to watch the show whilst Lance observed Pidge like she was a ticking bomb.

Finally Keith had the nerves to pull Lance aside into the kitchen. On the way, Lance made sure every curtain was closed so no natural light could possibly enter the area of the bus Pidge was in.

"What the hell is going on?" Keith muttered to Lance, pointing at the curtain the spoiled child was behind.

"There's a magical time once a month where Pidge needs this special treatment. Any idea why?" Lance answered.

Keith was silent. "What, she gets sick once a month? I don't think that's natural, Lance."

Lance stared a the cutely clueless boy before him, his agape mouth twitching. "D-did you ever get the talk?" Lance asked uneasily.

Keith stared deadpanned at Lance, confusion coating his eyes. "Why did you emphasize the last two words?"

Lance slapped his palm against his forehead, slowly dragging it down his face. His skin tugged downwards, making look like his face was currently melting. Keith raised a questioning eyebrow at Lance's over exaggerated reaction.

Lance then clapped his hand together, playing a firm pat on Keith shoulder. "I'll summon Coran for you."

Keith's lips parted form a split second to reply, but was soon cut off before he could even think if words to say.

"Coran!" Lance  walked, cupping his hands around his mouth. He made sure to not yell too loud as to hopefully not disturb Pidge.

Soon enough Coran entered the kitchen, looking slightly panicked and alarmed, his eyes subtly darting around the room to find the source of any possible inconvenience.

"I have been summoned." Coran finally spoke, stroking his orange mustache.

"We're in need of an educational uncle." Lance spoke, jerking his thumb in Keith's direction.

Coran looked between Keith and Lance before nodding. "I see, and on what topic does he need to be educated?" Coran asked, leaning towards Lance who then whispered into the older man's ear.

Coran raised his eyebrows in possible disbelief, Keith couldn't exactly tell. Coran then sighed, wrapping his surprisingly muscular arm around Keith, leading him past the bunk area and into the back of the bus. He pulled out a disk that had "Coran's Educational Disk" written in marker across the top of it.

"Alright Keith. I'm here to be your teacher, friend and educational uncle!" Coran then switched on the TV and began pressing buttons.

"Alright, get ready to get your learning socks knocked off!"

*   *   *

Keith ambled into the living area on the bus, his back slouched and his face drained. He plopped down beside Pidge who then wrapped him in her warm blankets. Keith looked as if his whole life had been a lie, which it was.

"You're telling me babies don't come from giant storks?" Keith whispered to Pidge.

Pidge began to giggle, clearly trying to hold back from actually laughing out loud to prevent her from being in pain. Pidge sipped her coffee and lay her head on Keith's shoulder, continuing to watch the show playing.

Lance smiled, whispering to Keith, "Pretending you're stupid to cheer Pidge up. Nice move."

Keith forced a weak and unstable smile. "Right...."

Bonus

"Why did you tell Keith babies came from giant storks?" Corns asked, sitting beside Shiro.

Shiro shrugged nonchalantly, not bothered at all.

"How was I supposed to explain something so complicated to a fifteen year old?"

"Wait, fifteen?"

Proofread