Author's Note

Hi everyone, welcome to the end.
If you won't read till the end, it's okay. I just want to thank everyone for sticking with me for the past three years. Woah, three years. Wicked, eh?

The thing is that I genuinely want to thank each and every single person who is reading, was reading, will read and in the coming times because dear person, I wrote this book for you, not for myself but I found me within the words. I found myself, and built myself anew from these stories. These one-shots and short stories define who I am, who I was and what I have become in present day. From the first story to the last there is such a big difference in the ways that I explain a situation or how I place words and how I describe an emotion- or if there is any emotion at all. I have grown up with this book. When I began I was a shallow 13 year old with just an obsession with a band member. Today that person does not mean to me as much as he once did but there's a part of me that is going to hold on to him however old I get because without him I would have never started writing. Without him I would have never gotten to know any of you. Without him there would have been no way that I would have stretched my hand out to poetry- reading and writing,  both.

This book right now is making me realize so many things about myself because this book is the reason that so many things happened. So much took place, such joy, such sadness. There have been so many things that I can't recall in present time and I can't even list them.

So thank you. Thank you for supporting me because I never would have thought myself to be a writer because I remember being 7 years old and complaining about not wanting to even read books. I remember being 9 and reading Harry Potter. I remember losing myself in the pages. I remember finding Big Time Rush and I remember the first time I read Abby's one-shots. I remember wanting to act them out, and I remember thinking I want to put my ideas out too. I remember secretly creating an account and posting a story. I remember figuring out how to best work this wonderful wonderful application. I remember the day mom asked me what I was scribbling in my book every night and I remember the slight shock on her face when I told her I was writing stories. I remember showing her 'Moonlit Strolls' and 'Last Wish'. I remember how proud she was when I first got ranked under Short-Stories. 

I remember not wanting to write one shots, I remember forcing myself to. I remember falling out of my interest and attaining a new one. I remember looking into seasons and I remember reading into everything people did- and why they did it. I remember making a beautiful friend who played such an important role in all this. I remember writing that was something purely fiction- as raw and as metaphoric as I may have known anything to be. I remember growing from a little girl six feet under because of a Fandom into the person that I am right now. And I am so proud to be myself.

Thank you to those who read, because it was your support that lead me to lose a bet of hitting 25K under a weekend. We got to 19K after gaining 2000 reads in two days and that was such a huge achievement. But for now thank you so so much for reading and commenting and voting and just- keeping me going.

I'm so grateful to all of you and I can't thank you enough for any of it.
I love all of you guys so so much, and I want you to know that. I met so many people through this account- so many great people and my gratitude cannot be expressed so easily.

So here it is my sweet ones.
Here is the end of 'Kendall Schmidt Imagines' written by some random girl in South Asia who never thought she would be considered as a 'good' writer, let alone be the third most read book of a category and rising to that level in a short time and having people actually like what I put out. So thank you for holding on and bearing with me. Thank you to all of you, for helping me find myself, and thank you, to Kendall Schmidt, for being one of the most humble, and sweet people alive and having 111 tattooed across his arm.

Currently this book has nearly 100K reads, and a hundred and eleven stories. So I ask you my dear to comment here and tell me which one was your favorite? Do this as a last favor to me :)

You can always find me on Twitter which is just HoneyItsBlue and if you ever want to talk or need advice or suggestions or anything at all, I'll be there to answer your questions. For now here's a goodbye to all the good giddy times I've had writing these. A goodbye to the manic Rusher I used to be. Who knows maybe one day I will remember all of these things and try to find all of this crap one day and listen to 'Next Step' in my bedroom and just get very very nostalgic. Who knows, right? But here's a little something to remember; life is too short to be perfectly organized, and don't try to find perfection, try to find the people who are worth it, and who give you things to think about to and ideas to wonder over. Find people who are going to stick by you through your battles and your wars, because those are the ones who will always be yours.

One last time: Goodbye everyone, God bless all of you.
- Kisa xxx