Imagine #41: I Like You, Schmidt

Dear Pikachu. I am sorry for forgetting we have an hour between us. :P

Guys, this one is an apology imagine. Cause I messed up. BIG TIME. ;) 

~*~*~*~*~*~  

Fahmida's POV

So. Sick. So, damn sick. My throat hurts, I can't talk, I've got the runniest nose in the world. To cap it all up, I have got a temperature of a 103.

My boyfriend, Kendall Schmidt, is in his studio right now, working on the Happy Mistakes Acoustic Album. [I know he finished it on Dec 14,2014. Suck it up] 

I tightened the blanket around me, and sneezed so hard I bet Sissy from downstairs jumped and looked around in surprise. I blew my nose and dug my hand in the pocket of my jumper, hoping that this stupid 'sick as a dog' situation would be over soon.

Oh, did I tell you? I can't talk either.

I buried my head deeper into the feather-filled pillow and tried to rest and erase all thought from my mind. But i that even possible? How can you stop thinking about the guy I have as my boyfriend? I mean, just looking at him makes me feel kinda better. Imagine how good I'll feel when he'll be here with me.

But. I am not gonna distract him from what hes been working so hard on. He does what he wants and who am  I to get in his way?

 His girlfriend. Shut up, brain.

I sighed and pulled the blanket over my head and brought my knees to my chest. Why. Is. It. So. Cold?!?!

BAM! 

I jumped. What the crap was that?

And then there were footsteps. Then feet clamering up the stairs. Then running, and the door flew open! Aww, It was my singing dancing dork!

"Baby, you okay? I heard you sneeze." Worry filled his voice. Great.

"No-thing, Ken-" I choked. Well more like mouthed at him between coughs and the tightened throat.

"Sweetie?" He came and sat down on the edge of the bed and rubbed my back. "Are you sure you're fine?" He asked.

No I am not fine! I can't talk. Do you hear me?! No, he doesn't hear you and shut the fuck up.

"Pikachu?" He asked sweetly.

My already hot face, burned up even more. I love it when he calls me that.

I snuggled into his arm and didn't answer. Because I couldn't.

He knows I liked the show and all, but why does he call me that? I still don't know and it's been like 3-4 year now.

"K-en?" I whispered.

"Mmm?" He mumbled kissing my forehead and getting up.

"Why - do you call me - that?" I asked, coughing a little.

"'Cause you're my spark." He winked. "Be right back." He added and walked out. I smiled and slumped back into the bedding.

I felt so much better when he was here. :(

I stood up, maybe 10 or 15 minutes later, and straightened up the ginormous tee I was wearing, which was Kendall's, and pulled my hair into a pony tail. Crawled my feet into a pait of fluffy slippers and wrapping a shawl around my soldiers, and trudged downstairs, where I was greeted, by a delicious smell wafting through the kitchen door.

It was heaven and seemed to bring some warmth to my body. I continued walking and saw Dustin at the little table leaning on his elbows, and Kendall standing at the stove, stirring a spoon in I don't know what.

He looked up when he saw me come in and smiled. "Hey baby. Feel better?"

"Yeah, a bit. What's cookin'?" I asked as he reached over and grabbed a bowl and poured in some soup. YAY!

I smiled gratefully at him. He smiled back and sat down in front of me.

"Drink."

"I- can't!" I croaked.

"Aw baby!" He smirked and loaded up a spoon and waved it around my face like a little kid.

"Come on Pikachu! Here comes the airplane!" He said in a baby-excited voice.

"Kendall, you know I don't like air planes. I threw up last time, remember?" I laughed.

He put the spoon down smiling and shaking his head. He thought for a second, and then picked up the spoon again. "Here comes the Girrafe!"

"Kendall!" I said giggling insanely and twisting around in my seat. Dustin chuckled as well.

It went on for a few times.

"Well- what do you like?" He said laughing.

I put my head to one side as I thought. What do I like? You like him. I know I do. Go on...

"I like you, Schmidt." I smirked.

He looked at me and gave me a half smile.

"Okay, here comes a me, cutie." He said leaning forwards and puckering up. I smiled softly and gently pressed my lips to his. Dustin cleared is throat, ruining the moment. Dork. 

I smiled at my favourite guy, as he fed me the chicken soup, that tasted nothing short of DELICIOUS. It calmed my throat, and my cold was gone, I wasn't coughing as wildly, my temperature was surely gone. I felt so much better.

Maybe all I needed was some more time with him. Maybe just three words are needed to be said. Maybe I just needed his soup? Maybe you needed him. Maybe I did.

"I love you, Kendall." I said. EXCUSE ME?! What? Isn't that the first time -? OMG.

He looked back at me, Dustin was staring from one to another. "I love ya too, Pichu."