New relationships 🙁🙄

Today I just wanted to go plain and easy. So I wore this👇👇👇👇👇👇

As soon as I got to school I saw Jake

As soon as I got to school I saw Jake. I wanted to go over there and hug him but I didn't, I gave him the cold shoulder and walked away. I felt so..I don't even know it just felt weird. When I got over to "Ryan's" table Ryan looked at me and smiled. I half smiled back and looked down, Ryan came over and put one hand under my chin and the other on my hip "you look nice today baby" he said with a big smirk. I was so uncomfortable. He lifted my chin to where I was looking at him. I looked the other way  and Ryan put his hand on my cheek and passionately kissed me and I was so stiff. I didn't know what to do, so I just ran away, crying, it was humiliating. I was half way to the bathroom when Jake stepped in front of me, and asked worriedly "hey hey hey, are ok?" I looked at him and yelled "NOW YOU CARE ABOUT ME"!! he looked at me confused "what are you talking about?" I quieted down a little and said "in the hospital, when I had an anxiety attack, I woke up and you weren't there, but you know who was... Ryan" as soon as I said that I started crying. "You know what!" Jake yelled I have never heard him yell before, let alone at me. He yelled again "Maybe you should just go date Ryan then! I mean he cares about you so much! He is only dating you because you are pretty!" As soon as he finally realized that he said that I was gone. I couldn't take it anymore I marched over to Ryan and kissed him so passionately and full of emotion, and he was so happy about it. I just sat there and realized what I did. I stayed with Ryan for a couple of days.