Part 1~ The Not-So-Bad Bad Boy

A.N. JUST TO CLEAR SOME THING UP BEFORE WE START, THIS IS NOT THE BOOK VERSION OF THE DRAMA 'OBSESSED' AS THE TITLE STATES IT'S JUST A FAN FICTION, ALTHOUGH IT WILL USE SOME SCENES FROM THE DRAMA I MAY ALSO ADD SOME SCENES FROM THE DRAMA 'TWO MOONS' ALSO, SO DON'T GO MAD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION SAYING "THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN" OR "THIS ISN'T IN THE RIGHT ORDER"....okay rant over let's go...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🐻 teddy's p.o.v.🐻

My name is Shao Yi Chen, or as some call me, Teddy. I'm starting my first day at university today, I can't wait!

✍ author p.o.v. ✍

Yi Chen began his walk to the main entrance, hauling his suitcase behind him. He was excited but also terribly scared. He could have lots of fun here, but on the other hand, like every school there are bullies, unavoidable people who live purely to mae your life hell. People that want to skin you alive and that's what scared Teddy. He was having a little bit of a hard time, a box in one hand and his luggage in another. He walked up to the desk to be greeted with an old woman. He placed his box and luggage down.

"Can I help you?" She said, snottily.

"I hope so, my name is Shao Yi Chen, could I have my dorm number and keys please?" He asked politely. The woman looked through the book.

"Dorm 218" she said blankly, then went back to using her phone. Teddy waited patiently. Maybe she was talking to someone important.

"Why are you still here?" She questioned.

"I kinda need the keys to my dorm before going anywhere" he said sheepishly as he picked up his box. She rolled her eyes.

"I hate kids" she muttered and tossed him the keys. Teddy thanked her and walked to his dormitory. He unlocked the door. Nothing too fancy. There were two bedrooms, a dining room and kitchen, a seating area and a bathroom. He picked a room and began unpacking. He picked the smallest room, since he guessed his roommate would have more stuff. He put his clothes neatly in his wardrobe and his underwear and pyjamas in the two draws underneath. He sorted his small box of things out onto the shelf. He placed his art stuff away neatly and went to go sit down. Shortly after there was a knock at the door. He got up to answer it, he opened the door and all the colour drained from his face. What had he got himself into?

"Are you Shao Yi Chen?" The male asked.

"Y-yes, I am" Yi Chen stuttered " Did I do something wrong? Im so so sorry if I did" he practically panicked.

"Hahah, no, you didn't" The male chuckled "I'm your new roommate, Jiang Jing Teng. Did no one tell you?" Teddy shook his head. He realised he was still stood by the door and swiftly moved out of the way to let him in.

"Your room is on the left" Teddy said quietly.

"Cute" Jing Teng said quietly enough so it wouldn't be audible to the shorter boy. he wasn't into the boy, not by a long shot, he just found his mannerisms very soft for a boy his age, almost childlike.

"Pardon?" Teddy asked.

"Uhhh, nothing! I said thanks" Jin Teng said and closed the door.

15 minutes passed and Jin Teng still hadn't come out of his room. Teddy decided to see if he needed help. He knocked lightly on the door.

"Uhh, Jing Teng? Do you need any help?" Teddy asked.

"You don't mind?" Jiang Jin Teng replied.

"I offered didn't I?" Teddy said through the door. He heard Jin Teng chuckle then tell him to walk in. He went in and saw Jin Teng with his hands pulling at his hair and a bunch of stuff in the middle of the floor. He chuckled and placed his hands on Teng's shoulders. He wasn't entirely sure he was okay with it but he didn't seem to resist or move away. He rubbed his shoulders a little and sat next to him.