Part 3~ forgive me

🐻 Teddy's POV🐻

I woke up to the awful smell of cleaning products. I look up to see a bright white ceiling.

"Ahh Mr Yi Chen, I see you're awake. How do you feel?" A nurse asked. I looked at her.

"Where's Jiang Jing Teng?" I asked, my voice raspy.

"Want me to go get him?" She asked and I nodded.

"Could I get some water too?" I asked and the nurse nodded walking out of the room.

🌟 Bernard's POV🌟

I saw a nurse head over to me with a cup of water in her hand.

"Are you Jiang Jing Teng?" She asked and I nodded my head furiously.

"Follow me, you must have a special connection to Mr Yi Chen, you were the first thing he asked for when he woke up" she smiled and I blushed. We walked into Teddy's room and the nurse handed Yi Chen his water.

"I will be leaving now, push that button if you need anything Mr Yi Chen. Goodbye" she said and left. I pulled a chair by Yi Chen's side.

"Arrggh, Yi Chen, why were you in such a hurry?" I asked.

"I needed answers" he admitted.

"What do you mean?" I was totally baffled at what 'answers' he wanted.

"Well do you remember on the first night we met?" He asked.

"Yeeeeeessssssss?" I urged him.

"Well we told each other our sexualities right?" He continued.

"Yi Chen what does this have to do at all with the fact you almost got yourself killed!" I began to get a little worked up.

"You love her don't you?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Who?" I asked.

"That girl you're going to marry. She means the world to you doesn't she?" He asked.

Ahhh I see, a little bit of jealousy, let's see how far we can push poor Yi Chen. I crossed my legs and smirked.

"You're jealous?" I asked and he blushed.

"No." He said quickly with widened eyes. I chuckled at his response.

"Yes you are." I said in a deep voice.

🐻 Teddy's POV 🐻

Goddamn that voice. He knows how to pry me on.

"I'm not jealous." I said again through gritted teeth.

"But you are, aren't you Shao Yi Chen? You're jealous"

"FINE MAYBE I AM JEALOUS! BUT IM JEALOUS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU JING TENG! EVER SINCE THE FIRST DAY I MET YOU! AND I KNOW I'M NOT MEANT TO. I KNOW I SHOULDN'T." There, I said it and damn did it finally feel good to have that weight off my chest.

🌟 Bernard's POV 🌟

Bingo. That's all I needed. I looked at him and saw tears beginning to fall from his eyes. I uncrossed my legs and my smile faded.

"...because your already getting married. To a woman. And there's nothing I can do about it." He admitted.

I held his hand."You want answers?" I asked and he nodded his head. "The marriage was arranged. My parents want money so set me up with a wealthy woman." I got off the chair and sat up on my knees, holding Yi Chen's hand with both of mine. "Just... let me tell you this... Shao Yi Chen I have no intention of marrying that woman, because the truth is..." Am I really about to say this? Do I want to go through with it? can i face the danger? Yes. if, he's by my side then yes. I think it's time, Ive been holding this in for long enough. He needs to know how I feel.

"...the truth is, I am mad Shao Yi Chen. Absolutley crazy. I fell for you as soon as you opened the door that day. I'm mad for you and everything about you. From your head to your toes. Not to mention that damn fine ass of yours." I said, joking a little at the end to lighten his mood and he laughed a little, slapping me lightly with a red face.

"But the point is, I was a stubborn bitch and refused to admit my feelings, I didn't mean what I said. I promise I didn't. I just want your forgiveness, even if you don't want to be my friend anymore because your forgiveness is all I need."

He looked at me with an 'are you fucking serious' face and then put his hand in my hair, running through it gently. Thank God I brushed my hair today otherwise that would hurt like a bitch.

"I literally just confessed my feelings to you and you're questioning whether I still want to be your friend? I guess you're kinda right, Mr. Sen. I don't want to be your friend anymore." He said and I nodded my head, letting go of his hand. He held it again but this time interlocked our fingers, he stopped playing with my hair and stared into my eyes. "...I want to be more than friends" he admitted, his face as bright as a beetroot. I stood up and leant over him. I leant in to him until there was only inches apart between our faces.

"Well in that case...." I whispered close to his ear.

"I've signed the papers and we can leave now. Tag your it." I stood up and ran out of the room, leaving a very confused and red faced Yi Chen behind.

*********************

🐻 Teddy's POV 🐻

We reached home and I ran inside, running into the livingroom.
I ran into the kitchen and saw he hadn't finished the dishes. Typical. He was far behind so I still had some time to kill. I got to work on the dishes. Whilst I was putting the last dish on the rack to dry I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist from behind.

✍ Author's POV ✍

Since Yi Chen was so busy, he didn't hear the door open, he didn't notice Jing Teng coming behind him and wrapping his arms around his waist , resting his head on Teddy's shoulder.

"What're you doing there?" He asked cheekily, Teddy nudged him away and walked off. Jing Teng had annoyed him (a/n: not because he didn't do the dishes, the other thing) so he was going to his room to draw and let out his stress.

Jing Teng followed him, speed walking behind him and pinned him against the wall.

"Teddy what's wrong?" He asked and Teddy attempted to walked away, only to get pinned against the wall again. "don't walk away from me" Jing Teng demanded and made Teddy look him in the eyes. He pulled him off the wall and crashed their lips together. Teddy began to kiss back then realised he was still supposed to be angry at him and pushed himself away, storming into his room.

"Are you crazy!?" Shao Yi Chen shouted at Jing Teng. Bernard pushed him on the bed and straddled his waist.

"i already told you, i'm completely 'round the bend" (because Alice in wonderland) he replied. Tears started to fall from his eyes. "Completely and utterly crazy, I love you Ren Teddy, more than you will ever know. I'm sorry for upsetting you." He said and rested his head on Yi Chen's shoulder.

Teddy cried too. The stress of today was too much for him. Jiang Jing Teng connected their lips again, this time Teddy taking no time to kiss back. Jing Teng moved the kisses to Teddy's jawline and to his neck. Yi Chen was a moaning mess and gripped Jing Teng's hair gently, pulling him back up to his swollen lips. They pulled away for air.

"Shao Yi Chen..."  Bernard said, breathless. Yi Chen hummed in acknowledgment.

"Please, will you be my boyfriend?" Jing Teng asked. Yi Chen looked up, his eyes bright and a big grin on his face. He wrapped his arms around Jing Teng's neck.

"Yes" he shouted and nuzzled his face into his neck. Jing Teng chuckled, a tear of happiness slipping from his eye.

"I love you, my little teddy bear." Jing Teng said and reconnected their lips in a sweet kiss full to the brim of love and passion. The two boys showing how they felt through their kiss. That one emotion being love. Something well worth waiting for in both boy's books.