Chapter 17

Althea's POV:
I changed into my yellow swimsuit which was the exact same one like my red one a few years ago but much bigger so I could actually fit in it. I outgrew my red one that I had a few years ago. Andrea changed into her swimsuit which was a nice lilac purple. We exited the cabin and met with Hayes, Anna and Jeff outside.

I laughed as I watched Hayes, "what are you doing Hayes?" I asked. He wore blue shorts and had a SnapBack on covering his brown hair, he was also shirtless. He was taking a selfie from the window of the car with his iPhone.
"What? I needed a photo for Instagram" he said, as he smirked at me. I laughed at him some more, "sure. Of course" I replied sarcastically as I went over to him and rested my chin on his shoulder as I watched him caption the photo "it was so nice out. #selfiefromacar" and uploaded the photo he took to Instagram. 30 seconds later he already had +3000 likes.

Advantages of being vine famous.

And hot.

"Let's go guys!" Anna said, so Jeff, Hayes, Andrea, and I followed Anna.

We went to the lake and took some photos one by one on the pier.
"Now some group shots!" Anna yelled, as she motioned to us with her hand to move closer together as a group. The way we stood was, Andrea first, then me, then Jeff, then hayes.

Anna took a bunch of shots within a minute and I felt hayes's hand wrap around my waist. It felt weird at first, considering I was wearing a 2 piece and hand was wrapped around my waist which was basically bare skin.

"Now can we get an Althea and Hayes shot?" Anna asked, "I AGREE" Andrea yelled, "I SECOND THAT" Jeff yelled as well as they traded high fives and went beside Anna, leaving Hayes and I together at the edge of the pier.

Hayes and I stood awkward beside each other. "So what do we-?" I asked, but hayes cut me off by carrying me bridal style.
"Hayes what are you-?"
He smirked and winked at me, which made me feel a type of way through my entire body.
Anna took more shots, "one more pose!" Anna screamed behind the camera. Andrea and Jeff were both giving me smirks.
Hayes put me down and turned around and crouched down a bit, "jump" he said in a straight tone.
"Jump?"
"Get on my back" he said. I wasn't sure why, I'm guessing for a piggy back pose so I just went along with it and jumped onto his back. My arms swung around his neck holding on tight, the smell of his cologne filled my lungs. Hayes's arms wrapped around my legs tightly before giving it a gentle squeeze.

Anna took more photos, before Andrea and Jeff started counting out loud. "3..2...1.. NOW!" They both yelled with smiles on their faces, but I couldn't see it clearly because as soon as they said 'now' Hayes leaped from the pier with me on his back and into the water. The cold water woke me up even more in an instant. "Hayes!" I yelled as I came up from the water to get air. Hayes laughed at me, "accident?" He said, laughing and grinning at me more. "Ugh. I hate you all" I said, jumping out of the water and grabbing for my towel.
They all laughed. Hayes and Jeff walked ahead of us back to the cabin as Andrea, Jen and I walked back a few paces behind from them.
They both nudged me on the shoulder with smirks on their faces,
"Sooooo" they both said in a musical tube.
"What?" I said, as I wiped water off my face.
"Were you feeling it?" Andrea said, and we all Burst out laughing

Feeling what? The moment?
"You guys are disgusting" I said, as we all walked back to the cabin.