Barfing? Still?

"Erm..................... Chibi go.............. I........ I uh............ You must be hearing things...... I need to go.........." Quilby said as he ran out of the room.

"Well......" Then Yuki barfed again. "CHIBI!"

"Yeah!?" Chibi yelled as he ran into the room.

"The barf bowl is full." She said innocently

"You're barfing? Still?"

"Yep." She said as Chibi handed her an empty bowl, taking the full bowl and leaving the room to walk to the trash an in the kitchen.

Later on Yuki was sleeping....

She was in a dark room, flashes of light came closer and closer to her until one finally hit her, she felt like she was being burned alive, just standing in a fire chained to something that kept her in place. When the burning sensation strapped she became limp and someone, Nox walked over to her, he grabbed her chin and said "Having fun? Ha ha I am..."

"L-Let me go." She replied weakly still limp

Suddenly more flashes of light came, and with each one, she saw a different friend lying there, dead on the floor. Until finally she was it once again by the painful flash of light. She, unable to move, began to cry, wounded and ready to give up, she began to cry, and after all that had happened, everything went black.

I bet you were expecting a happy ending like, Yuki was running around at full health, but sadly if you were, you were completely mistaken. Yuki did not survive the Eliatrope Sickness, she didn't even know she had it. Her brother and Quilby lead the Eliatrope Nation. Her friends, even people she didn't meet in her life, were for years mourning, the loss of the little Eliatrope. The brotherhood's original members, felt it was their faults she died, but how were they to know, that she had died the moment they left the Eliatrope Nation's castle. Yuki may have lived a short life, but it was mostly a happy one, and this fanfic could go on forever, but it, like all good things, must have an end.....

------------------------------------------------important word: Don't -------------------------------------

But this isn't the end of the story just yet! Got'cha didn't I? 😂😂😂😂 you totally fell for it! Don't lie to yourself you thought I was gonna end the fanfic! I'm not, so stop your crying! Oh my Bwork! I need to go write more! See'ya my peoples!!!!!!! Till the next chapter! BYE BYE!!