Chapter Four - The Promise Pt. 4

(Next Morning)

"I just had the best idea ever!" Sokka exclaimed excitedly as he shoved Iris and Toph out of the school.

"You said something important just happened," Iris said crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

"It did in my brain! Listen, you said your students were able to move your space bracelet when they were super emotional! Well to make them into metal benders we just have to get them Super-Mega-Uber-Emotional!" Sokka said excitedly.

"And how are you gonna do that?" Iris asked raising an eyebrow boringly.

"Let me guess, you're gonna wear to fancy headbands!" Toph said sarcastically.

"Very funny," Sokka said offended and then he continued "I've been thinking for Ho Tun, is easy..."

"Doom," Iris said.

"...yes and Penga," Sokka said.

"Shoes," Toph said.

"Of course!" Sokka said "The Dark One's the only one I can't figure out. What gets to him more than anything in the whole world?" he said skeptically placing his hand on his chin.

"His real name. But I promised I wouldn't ever tell anybody," Toph said crossing her arms.

Sokka made a cute pleadingly face "PleasePleasePleasePlease!"

"Okay, okay! Quit your blubbering!" Toph said.

Iris and Sokka both leaned closer while Toph whispered it to them.

"No way! What were his parents thinking?!" Sokka exclaimed in disbelief.

"I can't believe there were other two guys with that name!" Iris said.

"I know right?" Toph said.

"No wonder that guys hates everything," Iris said.

They went through with Sokka's idea, building a metallic monster with the Fire Nation armors in the basement of the school. Toph and Iris used their metal bending according to Sokka's instructions. It didn't take long when they finished.

"Just call me the Greatest Earth Bender of all time!" Toph said smirking proudly.

"Ha ha!" Sokka laughed as if it was a joke.

"No seriously, I want you to call me that," Toph said seriously and Iris chuckled.

"Of course," Iris rolled her eyes.

Sokka turned around saying admittedly "Toph, you're Greatest Earth Bender of all Time," He said.

"Gee, thanks, Sokka, that's so sweet of you!" Toph said.

~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~0~o~

"Greetings, Earth King Kuei," Aang said as he with Katara bowed respectfully in front of the Earth King.

"I heard you were in the Earth Kingdom dealing with the situation at Yu Dao. Thank you for all you help with the removal of that Colony," The young King said as he woke up and walked towards them. "Where is Defender Iris?" he asked.

"She had to stay in Yu Dao keep things peaceful for the time being," Aang answered.

"I heard about your sister, Avatar Aang. You have my deepest apologies," Earth King Kuei said.

Aang forced a sad smile "Thank you," he said firmly.

"Some of the remaining Colonies seem to be more difficult than-" The Earth King tried to say but Katara cut him.