Chapter 15

"See you tomorrow." He said walking way. I headed into my house. I went inside to a quite house. Are you kidding again they are not home? Then I heard a knock at the door. I went to the looked thought the peep hole. I did see anyone there. I slowly opened the door to find a bouquet of roses. I looked around. I brought them inside. I looked at them. There was a note with it. I opened the note and read it.

Roses are red, violets are blue, these flowers don't even compare to the beauty of you.

"Awe, how sweet." I said out loud. I picked up my phone and called Marley.

"Marley." She said on the other line.

"Marley you won't believe what I just got." I said to her.

"What girly?" She asked me.

"Someone left me flowers on my door steps with a really sweet message." I said looking at the message in my hand.

"Awe. What is the message?" She asked.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, these flowers don't even compare to the beauty of you." I read to her.

"That is so sweet. Who is it from?" She asked.

"I don't know. There is no name. I just heard a knock at my front door and they were there on my doorstep." I told her.

"Kitty has a secret admirer." She said geeking out.

"Looks like I do. But who know my favorite flowers are thornless roses?" I said.

"Didn't you tell Ryder that?" She said. I could feel her smiling though the phone.

"Yes. I did tell him that." I said.

"Awe. Ryder sent you flowers." She said.

"Oh shut up. They might not be from him. They might be from someone else." I said.

"Okay. Sure. I have to go. Talk to you tomorrow." Marley said.

"Okay. Bye. Talk to you tomorrow." I said. Then I hanged up the phone.

So it is the next day. I couldn't wait to talk to Ryder. He should be at my house soon. I was getting ready when I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole to see Ryder. I grabbed my things and went out the door.

"Hey." Ryder said.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Let's head." I said.

"So how was your night?" He asked me.

"It was okay. But I want to thank-you for the flowers." I said.

"What flowers?" Ryder asked me confused.

"The roses." I looked at him. "They came with this note." I said showing him the note.

"Sorry Kitty. I didn't send you any roses. This is not my handwriting." He said.

"It's okay. Now I wonder who sent me roses." I said.

"Yeah I wonder too." He said. We walked into school. Ryder is so sweet. He walked me right to my locker.

"Thanks for walking me to school." I said to him.

"It's no problem." He said to me.

"Hey guys." Marley said coming you to us.

"Hey." I said putting things away.

"Hey. Who is this?" Ryder asked.

"This is..."

"Nicole. Nicole Johnson. Is that you?" I intruded Marley.

"No way, Kitty Wilde. This is where you went." Nicole said.

"You two know each other." Ryder said looking at me concerned.

"Yeah. She went to my last school with me until she moved away." Nicole said.

"Yeah. She was my best friend." I said.

"Yeah sister almost." She said.

"Yeah." I said.

"We defiantly need to catch up later." She said.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Okay. Marley can you please finish your tour of the school?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah. Come on. I will see you guys later." Marley said walking away with Nicole.

"So is she that one who as the brother that you know?" Ryder asked.

I couldn't believe she is here. I haven't seen her for months. I couldn't look at him. I just nodded my head.

"Kitty. I will not let him near you. If I am here no one is going to hurt you or touch you like he did. Do you understand me?" He turned my head to look into his eyes as he was saying that to me.

"Yes. I understand and I know you will protect me. But you can't do this allow." I said.

"Don't worry." He said.

"I am not. Do you want to know why I am not worrying?" I said.

"Why is that?" He asked me.

"I trust you and I am ready to tell a few people like you told us glee about your babysitter. I want to tell the glee guys only for now." I said looking at him.

"Really. You don't have to do it if you don't want to." Ryder said.

"Trust me I ready." I said.

"Come on then let's go find them." Ryder said taking my hand and taking me to find the glee guys.